Hotel owner found stabbed to death in his swimming pool

Craig

Honorary Master
Dare you to stand at 200m and let my take a shot.
They say even a broken clock is right twice a day so there's always the odd chance you might have a lucky shot. But we both know the chances are low.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I would be surprised if at least one or all murderers are not illegal foreigners. Hotel and labour disputes, I know who are the people who don't play around if you take them for granted, but I won't say it, It will probably reveal itself in the coming days.
Sad reality. There's someone I know who opts to hire illegal immigrants. She's had several attempted break-ins whereas her neighbour has never has never had an attempt in years. I wonder why she has such high turnover, like over 4 every year. She's already on 4th helper this year alone.

Also noticed many B&B's (at least ones I've used in the past 5 years, including in KZN!) use staff from Zim (exclusively?). I don't know if they're illegal or not though.

RIP to the poor soul. Condolences to family and friends.

Last edited:

HunterNW

Honorary Master
They say even a broken clock is right twice a day so there's always the odd chance you might have a lucky shot. But we both know the chances are low.
Well..... if (IF) you survive the first shot, we can do it the whole day long. Fckit, just to be a d00s i'll shoot you in the leg first.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Sad reality. There's someone I know who opts to hire illegal immigrants. She's had several attempted break-ins whereas her neighbour has never has never had an attempt in years. I wonder why she has such high turnover, like over 4 every year. She's already on 4th helper this year alone.

Also noticed many B&B's (at least ones I've used in the past 5 years, including in KZN!) use staff from Zim (exclusively?). I don't know if they're illegal or not though.

RIP to the poor soul. Condolences to family and friends.
There are pros and cons to cheap illegal labour, the cons, when they do come out are often very tragic.

Most people are just here for work, they bother no one and quietly go about their business of earning a living, some just don't have the energy to stand up against the exploitation and will quietly leave for another employer, some will do something about it, something very drastic and often tragic.

Others are just plain lowlife criminals who are here to steal and kill.

Last edited:

RedViking

Nord of the South
He was killed at his home, but this is the hotel

1602152751828.png

RedViking

Nord of the South
Must have been the Chinese:

1602152967830.png

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
Sorry - but based on previous cases - its someone who knew him.
Had a murder near me a few years ago. Doctor who was shot through the window in his study.
His wife ran out and saw a minibus driving off. Police arrested her a few days later for his murder.
The neighbor's security camera showed there were no cars in the road at that time.
She did it for the insurance money.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Maybe this suspicious couple :ROFL:

1602153107235.png

Lol, love little towns like this, in the middle of nowhere. Full of foreigners.

Reactions: STS

RedViking

Nord of the South
Sorry - but based on previous cases - its someone who knew him.
Had a murder near me a few years ago. Doctor who was shot through the window in his study.
His wife ran out and saw a minibus driving off. Police arrested her a few days later for his murder.
The neighbor's security camera showed there were no cars in the road at that time.
She did it for the insurance money.
Hectic. But in this case he is (allegedly) brutally murdered by the sounds of it. Looks more like a hate crime or revenge then? If they wanted money they would probably just shoot and take.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Hectic. But in this case he is (allegedly) brutally murdered by the sounds of it. Looks more like a hate crime or revenge then? If they wanted money they would probably just shoot and take.
Like all the farm attacks.............

Yes hate crime therefore someone he had dealings, interactions, relations with or conflicts with.

Or just a savage like in most farm attacks