How a pro-vaccine doctor reopened debate about link to autism

The Free Radical

konfab

Honorary Master
Lol couldn't this wait for Friday?

I see the anti-science crowd that believes it is blasphemy to debate and question stuff is out in full force.
People are fully free to ignore the evidence and jump out that window.

The issue is how to you tolerate their behaviour in a society that largely relies on the vast majority of people being vaccinated. For example, should someone whose child is not vaccinated be allowed in a public school? Or what about a confined environment like a plane? Those are legitimate health hazards for people who are immunocompromised.

If the vaccine-skeptical/anti-vaxxer crowd wants to ignore the science, they should face the logical consequences.

The Free Radical

Well, the anti-vax lobby is growing all over the globe as people wake up to the scam it is.
You have your rights to be vaccinated and have your babies and kids vaccinated, and we have our rights not to be vaccinated, or our babies and kids vaccinated. That's democracy.
End of story.

dj2381

Expert Member
Don't most private schools require up to date vaccinations? I know my child's Educare does.

Edit: Nevermind "In South Africa, vaccination is voluntary, although strongly recommended.

The national schools’ admissions policy lists the immunisation card as one of the documents learners must submit at registration, but it does not say that acceptance to school is dependent on immunisation."

The Free Radical

There is no gazetted law compelling any child to be vaccinated before being admitted to a government or private school in South Africa.

Barring a child from attending school because of not being vaccinated will be a serious breach of children's rights and unconstitutional.

My sister's private school in Cape Town even accepts homeopathic vaccinations.

Last edited:

rietrot

Honorary Master
and I guess the vaccines given to livestock is unnecessary since cows learned how to clean their hooves correctly.

Vaccines are not only used in humans.
Yes it is unnecessary in propper farming, but if you're going to have a feedlot where the animals stand in their own shît and mud in completely unnatural conditions then you should probably vaccinate them along with giving pre-emptive antibiotics.

konfab

Honorary Master
My kids would have had a higher percentage of risk from suffering from vaccine injuries, many of which are life-long and even fatal, than the many treatable bogyman diseases they supposedly prevented.
Polio is not treatable.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poliomyelitis

German Measles is not treatable
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubella

Mumps is not treatable
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumps

Measles is not treatable
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles#Prevention

There are no antiviral medications for these viruses. You can treat the symptoms to a point, but you can't just take a pill and the viruses die.

Last edited:

dj2381

Expert Member
There is no law compelling any child to be vaccinated before being admitted to a government or private school in South Africa.

Barring a child from attending school because of not being vaccinated will be a serious breach of children's rights and illegal.
“In state schools, an immunisation card is one of the required documents for acceptance, although schools are not technically allowed to discriminate if you don’t have it,” says midwife Philippa Hime. “Private schools largely require an up-to-date immunisation history for application.”

I am sure you are very unlikely to be accepted into a private school, it's their choice being private and all, your child will have to attend a government school.

konfab

Honorary Master
There is no gazetted law compelling any child to be vaccinated before being admitted to a government or private school in South Africa.

Barring a child from attending school because of not being vaccinated will be a serious breach of children's rights and illegal.

The right to health of the children in the school is going to take precedence over the right to education.

konfab

Honorary Master
Yes it is unnecessary in propper farming, but if you're going to have a feedlot where the animals stand in their own shît and mud in completely unnatural conditions then you should probably vaccinate them along with giving pre-emptive antibiotics.
So what are the natural conditions for a domesticated cow?

The Free Radical

“In state schools, an immunisation card is one of the required documents for acceptance, although schools are not technically allowed to discriminate if you don’t have it,” says midwife Philippa Hime. “Private schools largely require an up-to-date immunisation history for application.”

I am sure you are very unlikely to be accepted into a private school, it's their choice being private and all, your child will have to attend a government school.
Homeopathic prophylaxis are accepted by Private Schools and do not cause vaccine injury.

The Free Radical

The right to health of the children in the school is going to take precedence over the right to education.
Only if you can prove imminent harm, which is not possible with a healthy child being presented.
He who avers must prove.

mattrudlles

Barring a child from attending school because of not being vaccinated will be a serious breach of children's rights and unconstitutional.

There is no case law - when last I checked - which rules that requiring a vaccination schedule is unconstitutional. I would argue that it is constitutional, given the education sectors duty to take extra precaution and care of minors. Allowing un-vaccinated children into the school endangers those who are immuno-compromised.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Most of the diseases for which vaccines were supposedly created were already in a steep decline or had almost completely vanished when vaccines were first came to market. The truth is proper sanitation and new hygiene practices resulted in the decline of communicable diseases at the time vaccines were rolled out. The pharmaceutical industry piggy-backed on this and natural viral burn-out trend have been riding this fake science and medi-cult scam ever since.

https://www.learntherisk.org/diseases/
If you live in South Africa and you use the proper hygiene and sanitation thing, please go take a look at the thousands of squatter camps around South Africa and tell me again that. Because if that was the case those diseases would be running rampant in the townships, yet strangely enough they aren't, you know where it is running rampant though?

Lupus

Honorary Master
If your child in vaccinated, you have no cause for concern if mine isn't.
This just proves you don't have much faith in their efficacy either then.
You don't seem to know how herd immunity or vaccines work. But then again you're extremely lucky your children made it to adulthood due to herd immunity, which is declining thanks to morons like you.