How can Huawei give Wrong client my phone

Seuna-K

Good day

My name is moses. Im not a person who would complai but now i realy lost my patience. I had my mate 40 pro in for screen repairs at the menly branch, screen was replaced, the a few months later my phone got water ingested from the screen that was not fitted properly or should i say not sealed proper. I took the phone in, and the Metter was escalated, warranty offered to fix the phone,

Got an email a month later as they were waiting for parts advising my phone is ready, i stay 150km from the repair centre, drove all the way there, to collect the device watef for at least 30min since they said they coming, eventually 2 ladies came to me telling me something went wrong, my phone was given to another client and he is out of town and coming back the 29th of December, up untill this day i dont have my device, someone else is using and enjoying my device i had to resort to using my old mate 20 pro because of this, im even worried now as to how that individual is handling my phone at the moment i fell that i dont want it anymore.

Heres the lasted the called me last week advising me my phone is at the shop, i can come fetch it, after they promised they will send it,

Told them. I cant go to menly over and over they must send my hpone to me, they agreed sending me email after email, asking for address three days later i get an email that they can find my address of which i was 90km away from them so i must collect the phone, im going to consumer with this, someone was usingy phone for a whole month then still i must be the one running after them to colect it clearly im just another stupid client

Thread of the Week!

Congrats, Moses!

By the way, you can probably sue them in the small claims court.

In this case, the Consumer Protection Act is most probably on your side.

They claim that my phone is cleared there wasnt any of my personal stuff on it
Making matters even worse, you may go all the way back to collect your phone, only to find it has been damaged / dinged / cracked by the person they gave it to, who has been using it.

If I were you, I would contact the local SA head office and demand they replace it.
If that fails, contact the international head office.

The company generally has a very good level of customer service. Menlyn dropped the ball badly, then still messed you around.
Not acceptable!

Making matters even worse, you may go all the way back to collect your phone, only to find it has been damaged / dinged / cracked by the person they gave it to, who has been using it.

If I were you, I would contact the local SA head office and demand they replace it.
If that fails, contact the international head office.

The company generally has a very good level of customer service. Menlyn dropped the ball badly, then still messed you around.
Not acceptable!
A Chinese company with good customer service? Very surprised.. Horror stories of brand-new cars on the GWM Haval FB group. They know you as an individual won't be able to put up enough of a legal fight.

A Chinese company with good customer service? Very surprised.. Horror stories of brand-new cars on the GWM Haval FB group. They know you as an individual won't be able to put up enough of a legal fight.
i'm not vouching for any other chinese company.
my comment is based on personal experience and that of 2 friends

Good day

My name is moses. Im not a person who would complai but now i realy lost my patience. I had my mate 40 pro in for screen repairs at the menly branch, screen was replaced, the a few months later my phone got water ingested from the screen that was not fitted properly or should i say not sealed proper. I took the phone in, and the Metter was escalated, warranty offered to fix the phone,

Got an email a month later as they were waiting for parts advising my phone is ready, i stay 150km from the repair centre, drove all the way there, to collect the device watef for at least 30min since they said they coming, eventually 2 ladies came to me telling me something went wrong, my phone was given to another client and he is out of town and coming back the 29th of December, up untill this day i dont have my device, someone else is using and enjoying my device i had to resort to using my old mate 20 pro because of this, im even worried now as to how that individual is handling my phone at the moment i fell that i dont want it anymore.

Heres the lasted the called me last week advising me my phone is at the shop, i can come fetch it, after they promised they will send it,

Told them. I cant go to menly over and over they must send my hpone to me, they agreed sending me email after email, asking for address three days later i get an email that they can find my address of which i was 90km away from them so i must collect the phone, im going to consumer with this, someone was usingy phone for a whole month then still i must be the one running after them to colect it clearly im just another stupid client
A lesson in life: People will treat you how you let them treat you.
This matter should have been escalated by yourself the very day they told you it was given to someone else, and it should have been made clear to their head office that you do not accept this, and you demand a new device, couriered to your address.

Back