how do I get a business trading number without hassles ?

Draconia2

Expert Member
What hassles are you experiencing?
I see there is a CIPC website that you can do everything online but some say it takes months to get a number ?

I want to setup a business number for my wife so she can start using it for her pet business but not really sure where to start :)

mh348

Expert Member
I see there is a CIPC website that you can do everything online but some say it takes months to get a number ?

I want to setup a business number for my wife so she can start using it for her pet business but not really sure where to start :)
CIPC processes registrations in under 24 hours.

Years ago it would take months, but they've improved a lot. You can either do it yourself directly through CIPC, or via the site mentioned above.

Alternatively, if you have an accountant or bookkeeper, I'd suggest doing it through them.

Arthur

Honorary Master
CIPC processes registrations in under 24 hours.

Years ago it would take months, but they've improved a lot. You can either do it yourself directly through CIPC, or via the site mentioned above.

Alternatively, if you have an accountant or bookkeeper, I'd suggest doing it through them.
Yup. Much easier these days. Registered a new Pty Ltd late last year. Had all the dates incl Tax number within 24 hours. You can even register a domain at the same time.

You'll first have to create an account on CIPC website, and then send money to your CIPC wallet. After that it's quick. I already had an account with sufficient balance, so the new company was ready next morning.

Last edited: