How do i get hold of afrihost ???!!!!!!!

Dirk L

They have changed their call centre, you can not call them anymore, they will call you. Still waiting.....

The new WhatsApp support does not work.

I've been holding for half an hour on Live-Chat.

We've been having constant problems the last 2 weeks with them. They are more off than on. Now our virtual server is giving Disk Errors, what the heck?

Is their another way of contacting them?

Purply

Expert Member
Try dropping [MENTION=192591]AfriMan[/MENTION] a DM on here, or maybe [MENTION=323060]AfriGenie[/MENTION] ?

Lord Farquart

Expert Member
Easiest way is to pull the cables from your router, or power it down. They will phone you almost immediately to hear why you are not using your internet.

Dirk L

Domains.co.za is even worse - the idiots give 0 support on weekends = hosted websites down from friday to monday
Thank you for this!
I was just busy looking at their prices. But then this is a no go, as we must be up 24/7, like most companies.
Next....

Domains.co.za (Wayne)

Domains.co.za representative
Company Rep
Domains.co.za is even worse - the idiots give 0 support on weekends = hosted websites down from friday to monday

Hi AshTheGreat

Our support team does monitor the support desk over weekends, as per my PM to you, if you have an open support ticket please PM me the details and I will follow up on this.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

Wayne

Dirk L

This is SOOOO frustrating.

Afrihost called me yesterday. After the phone call I had to speak to he agent again. Again I had to send mails, and wait for half an hour on the "Live chat" and log a "call me back", just to get someone to call me, but by that time it was to late.

Last night I scheduled a "call me back" for 10 this morning, the "earliest available slot". It is 10:51, no one has called me. And in the meantime the business is down for 24 hours already. Just got a mail from them, replied and asked them to CALL me, still waiting.

How can a company not have the option to call them???? And then they also do not call me back. I just cannot get hold of them except via email that can be answered in 5 minutes or 5 hours. Why can I not speak to a human over the phone??!!! AArrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!

I picked up the phone now and called Hetzner, the phone got answered within 30 seconds. They have support 24/7. This is how Afrihost used to be many many years ago.

Dirtdiver

If Afrihost cannot see that they have problems....someone is doing their job wrong. Whatever is going on with them. :sick:

Lord Farquart

Expert Member
Resolves issue on Friday. Posts on Saturday, therefore you are wrong. Bet he is going to claim overtime for pressing the "send" button.:crylaugh: