How do I get vodacom to stop with the robo calls?

Mars

Honorary Master
Its almost daily now. Either there is nothing on the other end of the call or theyre asking me to pay the bill that was paid on the 31st of last month.

The number is 082 275 9708. Ive phoned customer service 3 times this month (as well as last month and the month before) and each time they check that the account is paid and then they promise that the calls will stop. They don't.

And every time they call all my contracts at the same time, so I have 4 numbers at home ringing as well as my company cell phones.

I'm going to block this number and fsk them if they even actually need to phone me.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I am on MTN and they phone me relentlessly. 17h30-18h00 prime time.

Thugscub

Executive Member
Mars remove your number.
Subscribed to every pron site in the world.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Jot their message down word for word. Then phone Telkom Management 10 or even 100 times a day and repeat back to them their own message.

Ivanr

Expert Member
Its almost daily now. Either there is nothing on the other end of the call or theyre asking me to pay the bill that was paid on the 31st of last month.

The number is 082 275 9708. Ive phoned customer service 3 times this month (as well as last month and the month before) and each time they check that the account is paid and then they promise that the calls will stop. They don't.

And every time they call all my contracts at the same time, so I have 4 numbers at home ringing as well as my company cell phones.

I'm going to block this number and fsk them if they even actually need to phone me.
The billing department (collections) would not call any customer if there was no problem somewhere......!! Take a closer look at your statements/invoices.......!

Mars

Honorary Master
The billing department (collections) would not call any customer if there was no problem somewhere......!! Take a closer look at your statements/invoices.......!
I have confirmed over and over with the billing department that my account is in good standing.
This is their fsk up.

Ivanr

Expert Member
I have confirmed over and over with the billing department that my account is in good standing.
This is their fsk up.
Then follow the WRITTEN SYSTEM by registering an official complaint for the billing department to resolve receiving a Service Ref for the matter......!!!! Forums like these often do not resolve billing issues!

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
Then follow the WRITTEN SYSTEM by registering an official complaint for the billing department to resolve receiving a Service Ref for the matter......!!!! Forums like these often do not resolve billing issues!
!!!!

Mars

Honorary Master
WHAT? I demand a response from a Vodacom rep IMMEDIATELY.