How do you feel about the Netflix price increase?

How do you feel about the upcoming Netflix price increase?

• It's fair

Votes: 220 62.7%
  • It's too much

Votes: 71 20.2%
  • No Netflix here

Votes: 60 17.1%

• Total voters

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I don't think R30 in five years is unreasonable but we're watching more Hulu/Disney/Amazon/etc than netflix these days so I'm going to downgrade to the standard plan when they push the increase through.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
I don't think R30 in five years is unreasonable but we're watching more Hulu/Disney/Amazon/etc than netflix these days so I'm going to downgrade to the standard plan when they push the increase through.
do what others do. Cancel the services... wait 6-9 months, resub , watch all you want.. cancel again. Rinse and repeat.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
do what others do. Cancel the services... wait 6-9 months, resub , watch all you want.. cancel again. Rinse and repeat.
I would, but family. There's always something on that someone here wants to watch.

I don't think I'll get many complaints if I downgrade to standard but if I do I can always upgrade.

Cius

Executive Member
I share an account with my bro in law. Seems fair considering how long it has been with no increase. Only a 10 increase for me as I pay him for half the bill.

ProfSantosh

In comparison to what's out there and the amount of content they have, it's fair.

Last edited:

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
I would, but family. There's always something on that someone here wants to watch.

I don't think I'll get many complaints if I downgrade to standard but if I do I can always upgrade.
I see

I got family on my account too. So it's worth it

NoLuck Chuck

Showmax for me has better content.
Will have to do a poll with the fam to see if it's worth keeping Netflix.