How do you get hold of a Vodacom customer care consultant

Siwe85

I lost my phone yesterday and I have been phoning all customer care numbers and they give options but non of those options is to speak to a consultant. I have tried Tobi, which is a useless option itself when trying to block your phone.
Now I am stuck without a phone, can't claim insurance because I do not have an IT number, can't do a simswap, what nonsense is this?

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
I've done that, it was an extremely frustrating process to get hold of anyone who you can speak to.

Basically tried all the combinations of voice prompts, until I could get to someone in a department that couldn't help me, and asked nicely to put me through to someone who can. Be prepared to spend 45 minutes at least on the phone.

SHL

I lost my phone yesterday and I have been phoning all customer care numbers and they give options but non of those options is to speak to a consultant. I have tried Tobi, which is a useless option itself when trying to block your phone.
Now I am stuck without a phone, can't claim insurance because I do not have an IT number, can't do a simswap, what nonsense is this?
Use their chat service: