How does one choose the perfectly lady to date

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
There is no such thing as a perfect lady, or a perfect man

Krypto

I think you're thinking too much.

You can't rate people on various criteria and then figure out who's best for you. Who do you have that connection with? That spark? That sense of trust, and happiness? That's the person for you.
Actually you can, for most people it happens subconsciously but some its consciously.

Have you ever asked yourself why you like anyone you like? That connection is based on something, for instance how much of a spark do you think you would have with a paralysed person, or someone you haven't seen?

Love/like is always based on something, some people just prefer not to know.

PsyWulf

Executive Member
I tend to think if you can't put your finger on what attracts you to someone you're fooling yourself really

RichardG

Honorary Master
@Richard: The question should first be asked, how old are you and what exactly are you looking for? You get all sorts of women...ones that will give it up in the first week or others that will make you get on your knees. It also depends where you're looking.

The women I would never date in my life.

Gold Diggers - Define Pay their accounts/Cellphone/Clothing Accounts/Pay petrol/Pay etc.....
Materialistic/Shallow - Someone that wears expensive clothing just to show off.

Women I would Date:
Adventurous,Personality,Sociable,Love Kids, Loves to live life on the edge, hiking, swimming, willing to make time for me, love pets animals, be herself around me.. There is so much to think of.

CathJ

Expert Member
I tend to think if you can't put your finger on what attracts you to someone you're fooling yourself really
I don't think so. I think you can rationalise it, and point out all the things you like (and don't like) about a person - but sometimes there's just that sense of connection, which you can't define. And sometimes it's just not there, as much as you'd like it to be.

greg_SA

Expert Member
I don't think so. I think you can rationalise it, and point out all the things you like (and don't like) about a person - but sometimes there's just that sense of connection, which you can't define. And sometimes it's just not there, as much as you'd like it to be.
Agree 100%

Just go out with a girl, and if you can't get her out of your mind the next day, then see her again :) Easy :)

If you want to tell what kind of a person someone is, find out if any of their friends have ever cheated. People are often a lot like their friends. If the friends cheat, so might they.

Gothan

Expert Member
I believe that if you look you are never going to find. That is just something that happens. So, watch one of those reality match making shows, and do everything that they do not do.

In other words, just go with the flo, its not a race

guest2013-1

Its all about the FAT ratio (face to ass ratio)

If she's a 8/10 in looks
But a 2/10 in the ass area

Then she's actually a 5/10

Personality doesn't count. (Tough lesson I had to learn while dating superficial narscasistic women... and unless she weights 250kg... you have a 67% chance of not finding one with a real personality)

[size=-3]Waits for the women to start bitching FLAMEON[/size]

Vegeta

Executive Member
Acid i have to strongly agree with you, the FACE/ASS ratio is one of the most important yardsticks in existence, and it has been proven.
My girl is a straight up 10/10 in the face department and GOD DAMM a 16/10 in the ASS dept.
Thats why i went for her full out full force diamand ring and all!! if the ass is that good brother! u tell me what cha gonna do?

I've dated 8/9/10's in the face dept but the Ass score was always low. Thats how i knew trust me this is how you will know to. Think of it as the fundamental law of sceintific-dating.

Vegeta

Executive Member
Some woman would actually agree with your stand point Acid, i've found this to be the case. These woman are usually the ones with a good ratio, the rest are just hatin! If that ass is fine its fine end of story... stop hatin!

Nicci

Honorary Master
Just choose a lady that you can connect with, that you can be yourself with. You need to be comfortable with the person, and you dont want to be around someone that you have to pretend the whole time. communication is very important - so i suggest you start there - find someone you can communicate with. Looks fade - its the heart that counts.

Vegeta

Executive Member
Just choose a lady that you can connect with, that you can be yourself with. You need to be comfortable with the person, and you dont want to be around someone that you have to pretend the whole time. communication is very important - so i suggest you start there - find someone you can communicate with. Looks fade - its the heart that counts.
Yeah looks fade quickly but a nice set of hips & bumm lasts what 30-40 great years!!

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

I do not believe in choosing someone. I believe in fate.
Whether or not you believe in it, on some level you are choosing, everyone is.

Recent studies have even gone so far as to identify some of the mechanisms that go into the making of these choices.