How drugs and chemical substances contaminates the brain and body

daveza

Honorary Master
Well they have already received 85 thousand pounds in donations in order to rebuild.

Yobs must just be put behind bars.

Oh, and they were wasted on vodka, not drugs.

STS

Mafia Detective
On this topic, I wanted to share something with you guys but feel that this guy says it better, so I am just leaving the link here: https://refinedmindset.com/golden-teacher-mushrooms/

As a fan of psychology, I was interested in experimenting with shrooms to see their effects, and what I thought would just be an experiment actually completely blew me away. What I thought would be over in a couple of hours actually stayed with me for weeks, and I felt happier than I had in a long time. It was like it unlocked a part of my brain that was made for keeping me happy that I had just forgotten about as I had gotten older.

In this sense I think experimenting with some drugs can be beneficial and the opposite of a contamination, and I wish others had the opportunity to try it to see if it could make their lives a little bit better

TheTwo

Expert Member
On this topic, I wanted to share something with you guys but feel that this guy says it better, so I am just leaving the link here: https://refinedmindset.com/golden-teacher-mushrooms/

As a fan of psychology, I was interested in experimenting with shrooms to see their effects, and what I thought would just be an experiment actually completely blew me away. What I thought would be over in a couple of hours actually stayed with me for weeks, and I felt happier than I had in a long time. It was like it unlocked a part of my brain that was made for keeping me happy that I had just forgotten about as I had gotten older.

In this sense I think experimenting with some drugs can be beneficial and the opposite of a contamination, and I wish others had the opportunity to try it to see if it could make their lives a little bit better
I have microdosed and have nerve felt any pleasant feelings at all. At what dosage would you say one gains the therapeutic effects?

STS

Mafia Detective
I have microdosed and have nerve felt any pleasant feelings at all. At what dosage would you say one gains the therapeutic effects?
I think it depends on the strand, Golden Teacher is supposed to be the strongest and for first the first few hours I had a semi-unpleasant experience because the mind-altering effects made me question if I was actually doing stupid stuff and not aware of it. Once I accepted that there was nothing I could do anyway, it turned into a pleasant experience where I spent the rest of the morning crying because I was so happy.

It wasn't the shrooms that made me that happy either, they just helped me remember things that made me feel happy and that I'd forgotten about(past experiences, old places I visited, things I used to look forward to like TV shows, trips, etc)