How Huawei will beat Apple and Samsung by giving the best customer service

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
Staff member
How Huawei will beat Apple and Samsung by giving the best customer service

Huawei said it has invested heavily in its customer service for South African smartphone owners, improving its local product centres and service partner offerings.

The company said its after-sales support and product quality will be a key factor in improving its market position and subsequently taking on Apple and Samsung in the country.

Looks like partner content.

Huawei said it has invested heavily in its customer service ...
Yes, Telkom also said that and look where we are today.

Looks like partner content.

Yes, Telkom also said that and look where we are today.

They've helped me for sure.

I had a possible issue with my charger for my P9, so was going to buy a second to test it out. They PM'd me and said rather than buy one, I must come to their office and borrow one at no charge to see.

Anyway - problem wasn't the charger in the end, so they took the phone and changed everything - motherboard etc. I even had a mark on the screen that appeared and they said they'd change that as well. Result? Brand new looking and working phone.

EDIT : I tend to be loyal to those with great customer services. Samsung offered me a 60"KU7000 TV for a fraction of the price after my previous 60"H7000 developed a slight mark on the screen after the warranty period..

Bwahahahahaha!

What a crock.

My P8 was a useless POS phone. Their OTA updates were worse - they simply never happened. Customer service my a$$

The only reason Huawei able to take on Apple and Samsung is that they've blatantly copied the iPhoneX design on the P20. The knock-off's continue from China and we will allow it in Africa 'cos we can get it for cheap.

I guess Tim Cook won't sleep after reading this!
He may even get so afraid that he phones Donald for help.

Last edited:
The only reason Huawei able to take on Apple and Samsung is that they've blatantly copied the iPhoneX design on the P20. The knock-off's continue from China and we will allow it in Africa 'cos we can get it for cheap.

Did they copy the twilight color aswell?

I'm impressed with the warranty , got the original p8 lite 2015 model , it's STILL under warranty till August 2019 ! Took it to Melrose arch and they replaced the board , the WiFi chip wasn't working. I've never had issues with software updates either. They've come a long way .

I'm impressed with the warranty , got the original p8 lite 2015 model , it's STILL under warranty till August 2019 ! Took it to Melrose arch and they replaced the board , the WiFi chip wasn't working. I've never had issues with software updates either. They've come a long way .

where can I verifiy this? did you get it straight from them or through a network?

Back