How ICASA’s new regulations will affect daily and weekly data bundles

supersunbird

Honorary Master
“Data transfer applies across all bundles with the same logic. Customers can transfer up to 1GB per month and can do three transfers per day. All transfers are free of charge,” added Cell C.
Telkom is way better, you can transfer up to 1GB per day, and the monthly limit is 10GB.

VC and MTN we do not even know yet.

mister

Executive Member
Vodacom added that this maximum also applies to 30-day bundles, meaning that customers with a monthly bundle will only be able to roll over their day for an additional seven days.
what the ****?

mister

Executive Member
MTN said that it was still reviewing the recent amendments to the End-User and Subscriber Service Charter to see what the changes imply.
Get your head out of your asses - you have seven ****ing days.

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
looks like i will be moving my 2 x Vodacom numbers elsewhere. To the highest bidder that allows me to keep unused data for longer than 7 days.
Tsek Vodacom jou naai

supersunbird

Honorary Master
looks like i will be moving my 2 x Vodacom numbers elsewhere. To the highest bidder that allows me to keep unused data for longer than 7 days.
Tsek Vodacom jou naai
Telkom it is then, and they are starting to use the Vodacom network for seamless roaming.

Chuckmyster

Honorary Master
Telkom it is then, and they are starting to use the Vodacom network for seamless roaming.
excellent, imagine if ESKOM did the same? At the end of the month on the 31st all your units just disappear off your meter?? :oops::oops::oops: I better shut up before i give them ideas :ROFL:

Randux

Expert Member
Looks like blocking OOB usage is the only win we get out of these regulations.

Swa

Honorary Master
Vodacom added that this maximum also applies to 30-day bundles, meaning that customers with a monthly bundle will only be able to roll over their day for an additional seven days.
LOL. So glad I've been finished with these clowns for about a decade now.

Nobody Important

Executive Member
Sneaky buggers. I just received this sms. Have a look at the wording. An uninformed person could very easily feel it necessary to follow the instruction! :thumbsdown:

44BC8100-2219-477E-8260-DC354860EF33.png