How long does china post take to deliver to South Africa?

riscbroker

Expert Member
All you can do is wait...…. months.
I ordered 2 items mid June. Items where in SA within 1 week. And since then, nobody can help trace it. SAPO doesn't answer calls or respond to emails.
Send an email with details of your problem to:

consumer@icasa.org.za

They react quite quickly and you should also get some reaction from SAPO. If enough of us bitch to ICASA they might get tired of it and decide to do something about SAPO's abysmal service.

MGouws

I have ordered from China, in June 2018, was recieved in JHB Int Mail Centre on 06 September 2018. Last update on 19/09/2018 in transit nothing since. :crying::mad:

HerZeLeiD

I have ordered from China, in June 2018, was recieved in JHB Int Mail Centre on 06 September 2018. Last update on 19/09/2018 in transit nothing since. :crying::mad:
I also ordered something in June, 3 weeks later the status were "Status updates may be available from destination carrier." Haven't heard anything since and I even refunded and got my money back. Would be funny if I ever receive it.

my last purchase was with China Post and I was tracking it daily and that took about 5 weeks to get to Jhb, and then another 5 weeks before i got it in my hand.
Good Luck