How much companies are looking to pay for Webafrica

paul5186

Expert Member
What happened to Webafrica ditching IS and using their own network? Would that still happen now.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
Oh please dont tell AfriHell.

Might put me on their "Green network" and blame MTN for slow internet

MEIOT

Expert Member
No sale yet
Webafrica CEO Tim Wyatt-Gunning told MyBroadband that Webafrica has not been sold and that “the owners of Webafrica remain the same in all aspects”.

He added that the owners remain focused on the rapid growth of the business, which includes the recent launch of its Telkom month-to-month LTE products and its ongoing network migration

I don't quite get this. Are they resellers of Telkoms LTE packages? And Why? Why not just skip the middle man and go direct with Telkom

neoprema

Expert Member
I'de start at R2.50 and work my way down.

Had nothing but trouble from them.

Customer1

No sale yet
Webafrica CEO Tim Wyatt-Gunning told MyBroadband that Webafrica has not been sold and that “the owners of Webafrica remain the same in all aspects”.

He added that the owners remain focused on the rapid growth of the business, which includes the recent launch of its Telkom month-to-month LTE products and its ongoing network migration

I don't quite get this. Are they resellers of Telkoms LTE packages? And Why? Why not just skip the middle man and go direct with Telkom
Because Telkom doesn't offer month to month packages and their offers is more expensive.

Tinuva

The Magician
No sale yet

Because Telkom doesn't offer month to month packages and their offers is more expensive.
Easy. Try and cancel your Telkom month-to-month contract.

MainMeat

It's time for WA to leave the arena. Having been a customer for 9 years I was relieved to recently cancel my account(s) with them, and then experience all the issues of their badly executed exit procedures.

From one of the best ISPs with excellent customer service, to one with overpriced products and no customer service in a matter of 2 years. Seems they have lost the appetite to compete in the market and provide the excellent service which placed them on top of the ISP market.

Sell asap, and let the new owners inject some much needed life into WA....