How much does a stripper make?

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
AFAIK it's pretty much freelancing anyway. The make 2-5k a night but have to pay fees. Think of the business model used in a restaurant with waiters and waitresses. It's a sleazy environment to work in though like most of the entertainment industry. I could be completely wrong though an things have changed in the past few years. One of my friends used to date a dancer and drove her and her colleagues between gigs.
"Friend"...

Grant

Honorary Master
the mavericks girls take home about R3k to 5k per night.

but they only work about 15 days per month

acidrain

Expert Member
the mavericks girls take home about R3k to 5k per night.

but they only work about 15 days per month
I'm sure that would apply to those really only doing table dances.

Fantasy dance I recall being around R1000 for 15min. What portion of that goes to Mavericks I don't know.

Thor

Honorary Master
We paid 40k+ for some dancers in a month.

But that was 7 years ago.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Never been there, only teazers back in the day.
Only been at Mavericks before years ago. But spoke to a girl who left there to come to Teazers because she couldn't do, ummm...

Edit: the Teasers that became Lucy Goosey in Bellville. Not sure if it is still called the same thing.

Double edit: it's called Cherries now.

The OP can view the site so it answers his/her questions - "do you want to earn up to R30000 pm"

Last edited:

Splinter

Honorary Master
The OP is a bit of a troll.. I had a suspicion this had been answered before, including by me.

Refer post # 53

Mister 44

Executive Member
The OP is a bit of a troll.. I had a suspicion this had been answered before, including by me.

Refer post # 53
Me? Troll? Never!

I searched for "Stripper" before creating the thread and didn't get any (relevant) hits. Never occured to me that the search functionality is so stupid it will do whole word searches only. Definitely don't remember that thread.

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
paint strippers are expensive, especially if you are paying for a dunk tank.