How much SA’s top government officials get paid

R13...

Honorary Master
Well it'll be high if you pay them in dollars, won't it?

eg2505

Honorary Master
2.7 million for somebody who cant even count properly!

no wonder were doomed!

Dlamaqhinga

Expert Member
Too many ministers and Don't see the use of deputy ministers.

If we can have around 20 Ministers and no Deputies, Government can save around R100 million pa.

Easter Bunny

Expert Member
if a year's tuition fees at a university is let's say roughly R40000, they could pay for just over 3800 students.

perhaps "politician salaries must fall"?

eg2505

Honorary Master
if a year's tuition fees at a university is let's say roughly R40000, they could pay for just over 3800 students.

perhaps "politician salaries must fall"?
better idea,

#ANCmustfall, much better,

abzo

Honorary Master
I don't understand why people keep making fun of the way Zuma says numbers. You need to realize that he uses his own number system. He's not bound by decimals.

bakkies

i think they should print these figures out and paste it up in those informal settlements

bakkies

i'am work in the cpt cbd opposite one of those lux hotels and you should see the cars there security pulls up in. i don't want to know how it looks in jozi

lucifir

Expert Member
how is there 37 deputies, but 35 ministers??
we really need to trim the fat here. We have way too many ministries anyways, and don't need both a deputy and a minister, especially if there is also a DG and deputy DG as well.

deweyzeph

Executive Member
The entire cabinet could all die in a big fireball and it wouldn't make a single difference to the running of the country. In fact, the country would run a hell of a lot better if these useless wastes of oxygen would all just do us a favour and kill themselves.

R13...

Honorary Master
how is there 37 deputies, but 35 ministers??
we really need to trim the fat here. We have way too many ministries anyways, and don't need both a deputy and a minister, especially if there is also a DG and deputy DG as well.
Zuma needed to reward some of his lick spittles so something like Rural development and land reform had a dep for rural and another for land reform.

lucifir

Expert Member
Zuma needed to reward some of his lick spittles so something like Rural development and land reform had a dep for rural and another for land reform.
:sick: and both doing nothing but getting paid