Votes: 49 27.8%
  • Never

Votes: 55 31.3%

• Total voters

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
How often do you go out and watch a movie at a cinema?

Ecko_1

Currently only a handful of times a year. Think I've been maybe 3 times in 2017. It's difficult with a young baby. We don't want to be those people bringing their screaming child to the cinema. I've also lost my friends mothers Edgars card number so that is a factor as well. I have the patience to wait for a movie to come out on Blu Ray and rather buy it or high it. Works out cheaper.

It is a nice night out with my wife when we do go though.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Couple times a year maybe. Most often during school holidays.

Coasti

Expert Member
About once every three years just to remind myself to never go again.

Saber_rider45

Banned
Depends on what gets released and how much I want to see it. This year been 3 times will be 4 when Last Jedi comes out.

Fro

Whenever something nice is on. I don't buy snacks or drinks so it's a very cheap activity.

Sl8er

Executive Member
Last time I went was probably about 5 years ago or so.
I have no interest in ever going to the movies again.

Large screen 4K televisions and good sound have, mostly, made cinemas redundant -Captain Obvious.

Wall

Sports Addict
Try and do it once a month but atm its more like once every 2 months.

murray654

Went with my dad a month ago, 1st time in 10 years. Never planning to go again...

Cius

Executive Member
Depends on the baby sitting situation and what is on. We take the kids perhaps once a year to a nice animated movie. Me and the wife may go twice a year on average but sometimes its more and sometimes less.

silkenphoenixx

Basically whenever a new Star Wars movie comes out! It's normally a boys' night out with my brothers.

f2wohf

Honorary Master
Been once this year, at the beginning of October to watch IT.

The sound was not working at all for 15 minutes and then only the background sounds without dialogues were working.

Got a voucher (they refuse to refund) and had to fight tooth and nail for a month to get a refund.

Not going back anytime soon.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
I don't.
I don't need some fat persons arse in my face while being late and squeezing past to get to their seat next to you. And the reason they late is because they couldn't decide which snacks to but so they bought the lot.
They then proceed to open packet after noisy packet and crunch the movie through.

Nee f0k dankie

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
I don't.
I don't need some fat persons arse in my face while being late and squeezing past to get to their seat next to you. And the reason they late is because they couldn't decide which snacks to but so they bought the lot.
They then proceed to open packet after noisy packet and crunch the movie through.

Nee f0k dankie

When did you move to 'murica?