How the ANC government has held back faster, cheaper 4G in South Africa

Absinth

Well, we can maybe delay it a bit more...to such a point that we no longer need it.

If there is enough fibre, then we can all just be streaming SABC 1, 2, 3 - No STB required.

zAAm

Well, we can maybe delay it a bit more...to such a point that we no longer need it.

If there is enough fibre, then we can all just be streaming SABC 1, 2, 3 - No STB required.
I think you missed the point, which is to make spectrum available for 4G+

jannievanzyl

Telecoms expert
I think you missed the point, which is to make spectrum available for 4G+
More a complete lack of understanding the telecoms landscape.

Always amaze me how people responding on this forum just assume all other South Africans are exactly like them. :rolleyes:

KOPITE

Executive Member
More a complete lack of understanding the telecoms landscape.

Always amaze me how people responding on this forum just assume all other South Africans are exactly like them. :rolleyes:
I take it most people are ignorant, but some of us who is trying to understand the whole dragging soapie would appreciate a proper article maybe from you jannie to make the masses understand what the real issue are at hand and who is the sole culprits and what actually needs to be finalized for us to go forward.

Budza

Executive Member

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Follow the money. ANC not gonna do anything until the right palms are greased.

Jan

Drifting in the black
I take it most people are ignorant, but some of us who is trying to understand the whole dragging soapie would appreciate a proper article maybe from you jannie to make the masses understand what the real issue are at hand and who is the sole culprits and what actually needs to be finalized for us to go forward.
That was kind-of the point of this article. I guess it failed.