• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

How to become a well-known member or Executive member on MBB

OK so i just signed up to be a memeber of My Broadband and i have noticed some of you are well-known members and others are executive members...while me i'm just a new member. There is certain threads and discussions which i can not comment on. How do i change my membership status?...it is a matter of being a member for long? or commenting more?

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
LOL... just joined and wants to be a boss... just like them SS and their SJW proppers.
Kids these days...

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
LOL... just joined and wants to be a boss... just like them SS and their SJW proppers.
Kids these days...
Perhaps in this case, it's to be able to comment in certain sections.

As for me, I don't care if my status is blank and post count does not show.

ekske1

Expert Member
OK so i just signed up to be a memeber of My Broadband and i have noticed some of you are well-known members and others are executive members...while me i'm just a new member. There is certain threads and discussions which i can not comment on. How do i change my membership status?...it is a matter of being a member for long? or commenting more?
Simple:

1. Slay TBO
  2. Take over TK
  3. Run a Mafia Game
  4. Win Last Poster
  5. Impress the trinity
  6. Small sacrifices to the dark one

Neuk_

Don't listen to the rest, just send me your VIP subscription fees via EFT and you'll soon be a verified important person like the rest of us..
Thanks for posting this evilstebunny, I have done an EFT but not sure which email address to send the POP to? Please let me know soonest so that I can get my Executive Member status. Thanks.

Surv0

Executive Member
Yeah, dont start referring to this value, or it may lead you to inflate that figure with meaningless posts in threads like "Thread Killer..."

who.dat

Expert Member
Stop wasting time with Rigby playing TV games. Be like us and waste time on mybb.

Hehe jj. Yep it's the number of posts. There's a pattern if you look at members post counts. Some of the top guns have custom ones but I don't know how. Must be founding members.

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
Stop wasting time with Rigby playing TV games. Be like us and waste time on mybb.

Hehe jj. Yep it's the number of posts. There's a pattern if you look at members post counts. Some of the top guns have custom ones but I don't know how. Must be founding members.
In the past, on the old forum, above a certain post count you could request a mod add a custom title for you. I am not sure how and if that has changed with the migration to XenForo