How to become a well-known member or Executive member on MBB

BrendanMc

Expert Member
Pro tip: Create a thread about new moppets on the forum and you'll make a lot of intellectual friends. Good logical debate ensues along with your post count.
Please define your meaning of "Logical Debate" I sense there is more to this!

beans100

Executive Member
If you hate DSTV you will make many friends here and be able to make hundreds, if not thousands, of posts on the topic...
Ja, you can dis DSTV, Naspers, Vodacom, etc. Then of course There is the ones you should stay away from, like .......well, you know

LCBXX

Executive Member
Start with this in your signature:
download.jpg
See, @Johnatan56 has a huge cock. @Hamster's is bigger, but only marginal (it may just be excess foreskin). @LazyLion's fell off when he hit 100k; it was just too enormous to bear. @Slootvreter, as his nick suggests, has a backup-capability for his cock.

Last edited:

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
What do the different titles look like in Tapatalk? How do we know which members are part of the elite?

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Start with this in your signature:
View attachment 565363
See, @Johnatan56 has a huge cock. @Hamster's is bigger, but only marginal (it may just be excess foreskin). @LazyLion's fell off when he hit 100k; it was just too enormous to bear. @Slootvreter, as his nick suggests, has a backup-capability for his cock.
I did not see that edit. Can I reset my post count without losing anything? :p

Post count doesn't mean anything, I'm still of the opinion it should be split by subforum at the very least, so it may give an indication of activity for a certain sub topic at least, so there is a little bit of use to it (though it won't say skill level, same for pretty much anything).