how to buy from esquire...if iam not a dealer or reseller

ethonious

:)

hi could someone please tell me how i could buy a mede8ter from esquire without being a dealer or reseller...

thanks a stax

E

Synaesthesia

Executive Member
You go there, fill in a form and buy away. This is for midrand. They have a shop (xpress shop).

Keeper

Honorary Master
I don't know about you guys but I'm not driving all the way there if i'm not 100% sure I have a valid account...

- Last time when I called them they said we CAN'T buy from them - and that's even AFTER I told him I want to use the Mybb001 account.....
- Esquire told me to fill in a form and mail it to some guy - I did, and still NO REPLY...

Esquire tells us about these offers all the time but when you call or e-mail to make an account or order there is always a problem...

D4N

Expert Member
I don't know about you guys but I'm not driving all the way there if i'm not 100% sure I have a valid account...

- Last time when I called them they said we CAN'T buy from them - and that's even AFTER I told him I want to use the Mybb001 account.....
- Esquire told me to fill in a form and mail it to some guy - I did, and still NO REPLY...

Esquire tells us about these offers all the time but when you call or e-mail to make an account or order there is always a problem...

This...

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
There are plenty of other shops that sell stuff for more or less the same price and they are willing to assist you.

If Esquire doesn't want your business, then go somewhere else tbh.

EasyUp Web Hosting

EasyUp Web Hosting
Company Rep
There are plenty of other shops that sell stuff for more or less the same price and they are willing to assist you.

Agreed. I know PCint normally has the same prices or even cheaper, but I don't know in CPT. Check out www.wootware.co.za and www.landmarkpc.co.za as they both are in CPT and have some nice prices as well.

Keeper

Honorary Master

I do - but Esquire has very good prices, trust me I know of Pcint and the rest

(especially when they run special sales)

just because the idiot working there is too lazy to sign me up or e-mail me back does not mean the whole of Esquire don't want me - the member called "Esquire" is very helpful - I think he is the owner - but he just can't seem to get his staff in line.

kayvee

Expert Member
Numerous stories of this, plus I experienced it firsthand. I tried very hard to give them business on more than one occasion, and failed miserably through no fault of my own. One can only try so hard, so I moved on.

Yes some people relate positive experiences, seems they only blow hot or cold.

Esquire

Esquire representative
I honestly think that is unfair that we get mud slinged in this way, as I have always responsed to issues around the MYB account , as I have mentioned on numerous times that the account does get closed from time to time to be reconciled as we do sometimes over 300 transaction on it but to stop this inconvenience we allowed MYBB member to open their own accounts , to date we have over 700 ( I have already lost count ) MyBB members that have their own account with us,

I personally have activated over 300 myself since January , to say that we don’t want your business is not true otherwise why would I post the specials first on the Dealer Section to give MyBB members an advantage , even before it get sent out to our email base,

To open up your account with us- and no other paper work to fill in, please complete the details below and email it to nasser@esquire.co.za
Co Name or Nick
Full Names and Surname
Physical Address
Region
Landline number
Fax Number
Mobile Number
Email address
Co reg. number ( If you have one)
Vat number (If you have one)

Last edited:

Keeper

Honorary Master
OK - apparently my e-mail got held back as spam, I have an account now (I just e-mailed my details as above, that's it!)

Thanks Esquire for the speedy response (actually, he contacted me to sort it out :D)

Now i'll just hybernate till you guys run one of those awesome hard drive specials again... you can't get a better deal than R450 for a 1TB Hard Drive, seriously :erm:

Try to include 2TB Drives for us File hoarders *hint hint*:whistling:

spiderz

Honorary Master
OK - apparently my e-mail got held back as spam, I have an account now (I just e-mailed my details as above, that's it!)

Thanks Esquire for the speedy response (actually, he contacted me to sort it out :D)

Now i'll just hybernate till you guys run one of those awesome hard drive specials again... you can't get a better deal than R450 for a 1TB Hard Drive, seriously :erm:

Try to include 2TB Drives for us File hoarders *hint hint*:whistling:

http://specials.esquire.co.za/2010_08_10_HardDriveSpecial.html :D

ethonious

hey....

well got my Esquire account opened just now and its active....

thanks guy's

E

Synaesthesia

Executive Member
Yeah! Like I say you just go there, fill in a form and voila. Of course their advertised prices exclude VAT, otherwise you're good to go.