How to cancel Telkom lines or services

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Any help? How to know if my services are over? Received no sms or email but adsl account details don't exist when trying to use customer portal.
When logging into telkom app it still shows Landline number, Tin number?
I knew when my PPPoE username and password stopped working.

Stalker

Mine is a private line - received emails with the reference numbers for each service and now this morning SMS's saying that each reference number has been closed !!! ??
No here the shocker got an invoice from Telkom today amount due R0.00 !!!!

Ouballie2

Also received R0 bill. 72 days after Telkom gave ref nr for cancellation. The last 30 days the lte was dead/cancelled but Dt order still went off.
But after a large G&T we have decided to give that to school fees:thumbsdown:.

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
Got my SMS with what appears to be a final reference for my cancellation. Seems I am on track to leave Telkom and their copper behind.

Ouballie2

Also received R0 bill. 72 days after Telkom gave ref nr for cancellation. The last 30 days the lte was dead/cancelled but Dt order still went off.
But after a large G&T we have decided to give that to school fees:thumbsdown:.

Payback time. Tuesday night - R999 into account. Almost three months of haggling. Thank you Telkom. Never again.
A company that takes 78 days to finalise a cancellation, should never be allowed to operate. :mad:

Enigmo

I'm trying to plan cancelling dsl with telkom and go fibre as soon as my area is live but just a little confused.

So after cancelling using the online portal (i didnt cancel yet, just trying to understand the process), i have to wait for 30 days for the cancellation to be processed correct? So i pay a bill there. Then after another 30 days (total 2 months) i get the final bill. So does that mean im going to pay for 30 days without any service or will I receive service for that month before the final bill?