How to check what Uber drivers think of you

x32

I'm only 4.81 stars :erm:Wonder who didn't like me.

Jola

Honorary Master

A bit surprising since I once accidentally cancelled a trip while the driver was looking for me.

krycor

Honorary Master

15 trips of which about 10 are R250+. At one stage it dropped to 4.6. What determines rating could be anything from tipping to butterfly flapping its wings.

Conversely I've been picked up by some dodge drivers including one that I tipped (I rarely tip on long trips) so he could go buy coffee as he was falling asleep while driving at 120km/h at 4am.

When uber started cabs were cool.. Nowadays u get equally old vehicles as you would with a cab service btw, I still choose uber tho as it's convenient.

Last edited:

eg2505

Honorary Master
5.0 stars,

only issue is the one uber I got had no aircon, (gas had run out)
but every-time Ive used it, the car was rental car new, driver was spotless, and trip was quick.

am actually surprised such a model of efficiency and first world order can work in this 3rd world country....
with its death trap taxis and general mayhem with public transport...

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
OK, what am I missing?

Basically, who cares what the bloody taxi driver thinks of me as a passenger?

He's the one offering a service for pay.

Tey

5 stars here!

OK, what am I missing?

Basically, who cares what the bloody taxi driver thinks of me as a passenger?

He's the one offering a service for pay.

When you request a car the driver checks your rating first, if you've got a lower score most will probably ignore you.

jax_maxit

Every Uber ride that I've ever had, I rated 5 stars. They all had clean cars, had good manners and were neatly dressed. Best part is, unlike cabs, they use roadworthy cars that smell fresh. I see my average rating is also 5 stars :)

eg2505

Honorary Master
Every Uber ride that I've ever had, I rated 5 stars. They all had clean cars, had good manners and were neatly dressed. Best part is, unlike cabs, they use roadworthy cars that smell fresh. I see my average rating is also 5 stars :)

this exacty, no reason to complain, except when something minor comes up......