How to fix South Africa in three simple steps - Dawie Roodt

ponder

Honorary Master
Did this idiot forget that he is living in Africa?

This goes against everything the anc stands for.

Necuno

Court Jester
1. remove anc
2. restore np
3. bring back apartheid

???

F

Fudzy

Did this idiot forget that he is living in Africa?

This goes against everything the anc stands for.
Seeing as he recently fought off a home intruder I'm pretty sure he knows where he is living.

ponder

Honorary Master
Seeing as he recently fought off a home intruder I'm pretty sure he knows where he is living.
Do you for one second think what he proposes will come to fruition?

My answer is a big fat no.

marine1

Honorary Master
Was he hit on his head during his ordeal???
You think that's going to fix our problems?

konfab

Honorary Master
Do you for one second think what he proposes will come to fruition?

My answer is a big fat no.
:(

Can't a man be a little idealistic? His steps are reasonable, and if you note: he didn't say it had to be the ANC's job to fix the problems.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
Nothing's workable while the current version of the ANC is in power...the rumours of Cyril being in the lead for the next go at the presidency "has the potential" to improve things though he may be in the same position Obama is in i.e. handicapped by the **** he'll have to work with within his own government \ corporate interests.

What I would suggest (that would never happen)...privatise SOE's while at the same time making competition boards accountable to the consumers they're meant to serve.

ponder

Honorary Master
:(

Can't a man be a little idealistic? His steps are reasonable, and if you note: he didn't say it had to be the ANC's job to fix the problems.
Idealism is nice but not gonna solve the problem. No but they are the ruling party and without them & the people that vote for them these things will not change, that's called realism :D

marine1

Honorary Master
Nothing's workable while the current version of the ANC is in power...the rumours of Cyril being in the lead for the next go at the presidency "has the potential" to improve things though he may be in the same position Obama is in i.e. handicapped by the **** he'll have to work with within his own government \ corporate interests.

What I would suggest (that would never happen)...privatise SOE's while at the same time making competition boards accountable to the consumers they're meant to serve.
Everything he has done since being DP is against what you say.

zippy

Executive Member
He says jobs on merit. No SA public sector job has ever been filled on merit. The NATs gave these jobs to their broederbond buddies. The ANC gave it to their buddies. It been the South African way since way back. When he says it's been done before he must be referring to another country.

saturnz

Honorary Master
the problem is education, the solution is education, everything else is a patch solution

Swa

Honorary Master
And the responses in this thread is a prime example again of why it won't happen. It CAN happen though, if all stood together and caused a revolution. That's why blacks are running this country. Not because they were more in number but because they stood together and forced a revolution. So what is wrong with my fellow white people in this country?