How to get hold of an actual person at Luno

Bizkit87

Executive Member
Ok, so I've got a ticket open, and got a generic response on it, but not at all did they address the issue I have. How do I go about speaking to a person @ Luno?

Curiositykilledthecat

I feel you on this issue. You cannot contact them telephonically and their response is frustratingly slow, especially when crypto is so volatile and their delay could cost you thousands or hundreds of thousands (depending on how much you have in our wallet). I keep my crypto in Nexo because of the higher interest rate, but wanted to move bitcoin to sell at the high yesterday. I gave myself a few hours, knowing that higher volumes might mean congested blockchain and slower transactions. However, Luno had an issue yesterday, and after seeing the transaction on Luno's notifications, it just disappeared. It is now 15 hours later, and still no response from Luno. Have a look at what the bitcoin price has done in the last 15 hours...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-17 190740.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-12-17 190740.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 25

ichocolate

You should log a call and then they will call you. I was contacted after 3 days. Just have to make sure your cell phone is on and next to you. It can be stressful but its the only way i believe. They will contact you.