How to get your credit rating?

dyanamo

Is there a website preferbaly free or doesnt cost much where I can get my Credit rating from?

Thanks

Okay, nice URL but you have to register, I'm not happy giving everything about myself to that site.

Any other site where I can check my credit rating?

Syndyre

Honorary Master
That's the site of one of the credit agencies (Experian), you're going to have to register at any site you go to.

Messugga

Honorary Master
Question: What does it matter if you know your credit rating? I've never taken out a loan or anything and haven't had a credit card for years either. Just curious.

It's good to have a GOOD credit rating, at some point, if you wanna buy a house or a car or anything, having a good credit rating will decide if you get the loan or not.

If you're rich, don't worry.
If you're not... yeah well, no time like the present to sort yourself out with a good credit rating!

Messugga

Honorary Master
gdiza, which is why I applied for a credit card not too long ago. Don't really have expenses yet but I buy bandwidth and whatnot online with the card which should bring my rating up a bit, or so I'm told.(Well, the paying back what I owe on the card does, anyway)

I failed the verification process at mycredit.co.za

That's kark man!

I have the best credit rating ever!!!!! :D
Stupid web site! :mad:

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Don't check your credit rating too often. It shows up as a query on the records and if you have loads of queries and few granted credit instances then that counts against you.