How to import from GearBest and more

HibiscusTunes

Expert Member
Is this thread just for Gear Best or can we talk Bang Good as well?

With Bang Good, how good is the "South Africa Direct Mail" shipping option?
That is Buffalo, and is the best option to ship to South Africa at the moment.

TheTwo

Expert Member
Received my Item Shipped mail from GB for the OnePlus 6 on Monday morning 5AM local time via Aramex from China. Tracking still shows "Record created" - 4 days later.

How long does it usually take for Aramex to collect?
Mine is 5 days later with no change in status.. Also with Aramex!

TheTwo

Expert Member
So after waiting 4 days since the way bill was created and the item was apparently shipped, I contacted Aramex. They said that the way will was created but hasn't even left Gearbest.

So it hasn't been processed or shipped yet but still siting with gearbest. This after I paid in $12 more for a black pocophone and was promised It would SHIP within 1-3 days. I really Hate Gearworst! Just how they operate

IanM

So after waiting 4 days since the way bill was created and the item was apparently shipped, I contacted Aramex. They said that the way will was created but hasn't even left Gearbest.

So it hasn't been processed or shipped yet but still siting with gearbest. This after I paid in $12 more for a black pocophone and was promised It would SHIP within 1-3 days. I really Hate Gearworst! Just how they operate
I had the exact same experience today. And Gearbest chat support is adamant that shipping took place 5 days ago.. Blaming it on Aramex not updating their tracking.

TheTwo

Expert Member
I had the exact same experience today. And Gearbest chat support is adamant that shipping took place 5 days ago.. Blaming it on Aramex not updating their tracking.
Yup that's their reply yet I'd you call Aramex they say that it's not about the system not updating like gearbest claims but that they did not receive the package

zollies

My phone got delivered today, I'm very happy :)

They shipped it out on Monday evening (in Hong Kong) with DHL Express, the estimated delivery time would've been next week Monday, but they made it today. I'm super happy since I waited since 23 Nov for the OnePlus 6T, but I'm really liking it.

Thanks everyone for the help and support on this forum!
Cheers

DragonGod69FU

Hi guys finally got my mi 8 lite a week ago and im quite impressed update to MIUI 10.2 it's lighting fast and plays pubg on HDR extreme graphics with almost no framedrop really impressed for it's price range. Either way unfortunately since they don't sell the phone's here I had to buy me a cover, fast charger and screen protector and I wanted to know how much will clearance fee be everything together cost R170 which is a bargain anyone can do quick maths.And if I press attach files it's sends me to only the camera:(

Rohela

Hi guys finally got my mi 8 lite a week ago and im quite impressed update to MIUI 10.2 it's lighting fast and plays pubg on HDR extreme graphics with almost no framedrop really impressed for it's price range. Either way unfortunately since they don't sell the phone's here I had to buy me a cover, fast charger and screen protector and I wanted to know how much will clearance fee be everything together cost R170 which is a bargain anyone can do quick maths.And if I press attach files it's sends me to only the camera:(
When I ordered with gearbest all the items were from the china warehouse and I didn't have to pay a cent for customs or duties because order was under R500.

DragonGod69FU

When I ordered with gearbest all the items were from the china warehouse and I didn't have to pay a cent for customs or duties because order was under R500.
Thanks for the reply all of it is from CN-099 which I'm guessing China and I aswell took South African express which is probably Aramex and how long did you wait for that orders? If I may ask

Rohela

Thanks for the reply all of it is from CN-099 which I'm guessing China and I aswell took South African express which is probably Aramex and how long did you wait for that orders? If I may ask
South Africa Express is Buffalo logistics. I waited roughly a week and a half. Keep in mind I ordered on 26 December.

DragonGod69FU

South Africa Express is Buffalo logistics. I waited roughly a week and a half. Keep in mind I ordered on 26 December.
What i heard on the thread everyones impressed with Buffalo. But does buffalo aswell first stop at Dubai

upup

Executive Member
I received my ultrasonic humidifier, and it does not work, and a USB micro scope, it will not focus, I don't think I am going to send it back for a replacement, I suppose I will have to pay for the postage

TheTwo

Expert Member
So. Lodged a dispute with PayPal for the poco screen protectors and case that never arrived although ordered more than a month ago. Gearbest said there is no tracking available for this item.

During the back and forth between gearbest and I where PayPal requested information, gearbest went as far as to lie about the postal address I provided!!!

I was livid and couldn't reply further as PayPal said they would now conclude their investigation and get back to us.

Thankfully they decided to refund me the small amount of $2 odd but I was shocked at the fact that Gearbest would like about the address I provided

RVR

Expert Member
So. Lodged a dispute with PayPal for the poco screen protectors and case that never arrived although ordered more than a month ago. Gearbest said there is no tracking available for this item.

During the back and forth between gearbest and I where PayPal requested information, gearbest went as far as to lie about the postal address I provided!!!

I was livid and couldn't reply further as PayPal said they would now conclude their investigation and get back to us.

Thankfully they decided to refund me the small amount of $2 odd but I was shocked at the fact that Gearbest would like about the address I provided
$2 isn't much but I guess it's about principle and you did pay.

Although once PayPal did side with Gearbest... Which also proved that paying with PayPal doesn't always mean you will get refunded if item is damaged or not received.

SlowInternet

Executive Member
I received my ultrasonic humidifier, and it does not work, and a USB micro scope, it will not focus, I don't think I am going to send it back for a replacement, I suppose I will have to pay for the postage

Also ordered 2 humidifiers from Gearbest last year. When they arrived one of them wasn't working properly. I contacted them and they requested me to send a short video showing it wasn't working properly. They refunded the amount I paid for it and the full amount for the postage.

upup

Executive Member
Also ordered 2 humidifiers from Gearbest last year. When they arrived one of them wasn't working properly. I contacted them and they requested me to send a short video showing it wasn't working properly. They refunded the amount I paid for it and the full amount for the postage.
Thanks for the idea, I ordered via Scott shipping, suppose I need to contact them

IanM

So do you still have any package outstanding from GB?