How to import from GearBest and more

IanM

Yes I do why? You think they'll pull a fast one on me?
No idea.. They're customer care are definitely not up to standard. Going back on this thread it does seem that most of us in SA got what we ordered (eventually). The waiting and lack of answers from GB is just making the process unnecessarily painful.

Muzi365

Gearbest changed my OP6 midnight black 8/128g status to "Shipped" on 24/01 5:13am. Yet the tracking number on tracking sites still says record created after 4 days. They are adamant the phone was collected by aramex and I should be patient. I ordered the red OP on 12/12 but gave up hope after waiting for more than a month and asked they changed it to the midnight on 23/01.

IanM

Gearbest changed my OP6 midnight black 8/128g status to "Shipped" on 24/01 5:13am. Yet the tracking number on tracking sites still says record created after 4 days. They are adamant the phone was collected by aramex and I should be patient. I ordered the red OP on 12/12 but gave up hope after waiting for more than a month and asked they changed it to the midnight on 23/01.
Same situation as you dude. "Shipped" since 21/01 but aramex denies receipt of the parcel. I've stopped refreshing parcel status several times a day. I'm going to give it two more weeks before cancelling.

Might even be able to order the OP7 before GB ships my OP6.

DragonGod69FU

Hey guys I ordered some covers,screen protector and a fast charger and so far I'm quite impressed with Buffalo services took them one working day to go in warehouse and depart just a few hours later which is really impressive since Aramex would've taken 1-2 days for that wish it would be available in a more wider choice of products

Dan C

Honorary Master
Hey guys I ordered some covers,screen protector and a fast charger and so far I'm quite impressed with Buffalo services took them one working day to go in warehouse and depart just a few hours later which is really impressive since Aramex would've taken 1-2 days for that wish it would be available in a more wider choice of products
Yeah, haven't had any problems with them.

DragonGod69FU

Oh and yeah guys umm I saw the Pocophone F1 is on special for $300? Don't know if it's good deal expires in 7 hours don't know if it's for everyone

TheTwo

Expert Member

Wow so I finally got confirmation from Aramex that Gearbest NEVER shipped my phone. They created a waybill but didnt ship anything yet. Had to open a case with aramex AND have it escalated and that is their reply. So after waiting over a month with how many date changes, changing the colour from Slate blue to Black and PAYING IN another $12, this unethical company STILL hasnt shipped anything.

I'm giving up on the Poco and opening a case with Paypal!

Rohela

It's really sad to see this. My dad also tried to purchase a few things from the HK warehouse and he is waiting 3 week for the shipment. If I order anything from the CN warehouse it gets shipped in 2 days but HK tells him to wait for shipment.

ronz91

Expert Member
Wow so I finally got confirmation from Aramex that Gearbest NEVER shipped my phone. They created a waybill but didnt ship anything yet. Had to open a case with aramex AND have it escalated and that is their reply. So after waiting over a month with how many date changes, changing the colour from Slate blue to Black and PAYING IN another $12, this unethical company STILL hasnt shipped anything.

GBs reputation has taken a huge dent in 2019 for me

TheTwo

Expert Member
Its sad cos it doesnt have to be that way and they have some amazing products at good prices. I mean for the $2 order than never arrived, they went as far as editing the postal code I provided so as to show that I provided wrong information! I cant deal with a company like that

Muzi365

That sucks to hear. My current phone is on it's last legs. Might also request a refund if it's not sorted this week. Also the rand has improved a bit since I bought the phone :(

TheTwo

Expert Member
So any suggestions on ethical sites to buy a pocophone from? Bang good has it but says their HK warehouse doesn't ship to South Africa