How to import from GearBest and more

TheTwo

Expert Member
earlier in this thread I posted about ordering a Poco Case and screen protectors which also took forever to ship. After getting my refund from Paypal, the tracking number provided ceased to exist. Makes me wonder..

Mphomaisa

Hello guys. I need help please. I ordered a phone from Gearbest on 14/12/18 to date on 1 tracking shows the last update was on 28/12/18 on the system. I have not been contacted since, is there anyone who may be able to track it for me? we are nearing two months I wana cry :(

evilskaap

Expert Member
What shipping did you use?

Hello guys. I need help please. I ordered a phone from Gearbest on 14/12/18 to date on 1 tracking shows the last update was on 28/12/18 on the system. I have not been contacted since, is there anyone who may be able to track it for me? we are nearing two months I wana cry :(

NorthPole

how much was your OP6? Mine was $419, still waiting for the customs invoice.
it was the 11.11 sale i believe, paid $440, however i wasn't smart and paid via google so add on insurance. so R8500 basically. R100 bucks less than my new OP6T that I got last week cause i was tired of waiting nearly 3 months for it...

Bundu

Expert Member
My last (and I hope it will be the last) parcel that went through SAPO was delivered on 1FEB19; ordered from BANGGOOD on 14NOV18, just as an indication, so it took about 2.5 months