How to import from GearBest and more

K-VI

If you need to get hold of me, rather message me on this account. My personal account and I can see how I can assist.

wcm

Posting an update on a Gearbest Order I placed 4 weeks ago and which got delivered today:

1. Out of the 9 items I ordered, only 4 got sent out for shipping. 2 weeks in the other 5 were still pending so I requested and received a refund. (Btw all items I selected had SA delivery options available via buffalo)
2. It took +-4 weeks from placement of order to delivery of the partial order.
3. The package delivered only came with 3/4 items, I've just placed a support ticket requesting refund for the other item.

So this was my experience on the most recent order, I'll still order from GearBest in the future despite the delays/partial order as previous orders were delivered as scheduled. I'm chalking this up to Covid, fortunately these items I ordered weren't important so I was okay with refunding/cancelling parts of the order.

Hope this helps.

wcm

Posting an update on a Gearbest Order I placed 4 weeks ago and which got delivered today:

1. Out of the 9 items I ordered, only 4 got sent out for shipping. 2 weeks in the other 5 were still pending so I requested and received a refund. (Btw all items I selected had SA delivery options available via buffalo)
3. The package delivered only came with 3/4 items, I've just placed a support ticket requesting refund for the other item.

So this was my experience on the most recent order, I'll still order from GearBest in the future despite the delays/partial order as previous orders were delivered as scheduled. I'm chalking this up to Covid, fortunately these items I ordered weren't important so I was okay with refunding/cancelling parts of the order.

Hope this helps.
Quick update here, I received the remaining item in another delivery this morning to PEP stores by Buffalo. So the order ended up being fulfilled but in a very odd manner. One part got delivered to my door and the other to a PEP store near me.

Bundu

Expert Member
Quick update here, I received the remaining item in another delivery this morning to PEP stores by Buffalo. So the order ended up being fulfilled but in a very odd manner. One part got delivered to my door and the other to a PEP store near me.
my latest Banggood orders have all come in within 2 weeks, bar one, where there is an item (of the 6 items) that has been out of stock since 16Aug...... a bit annoying, but I need that item, so don't want to ask for a refund

Soprono

Expert Member
Does anyone know if "Express Shipping" means SAPO or Buffalo? Not sure if anyone has seen this behavior before on their Banggood shipment details? My first purchase from them :/

msedge_ptW7WaZXxC.png

Bundu

Expert Member
Does anyone know if "Express Shipping" means SAPO or Buffalo? Not sure if anyone has seen this behavior before on their Banggood shipment details? My first purchase from them :/

View attachment 926755
It hasn't shipped yet - If it was express shipping, it is probably DHL? I don't know, never use that expensive option, I always use South Africa Direct Mail, which is Buffalo

HunterNW

Honorary Master
I received jack schit. How to follow up ?

• Oct 06, 2020 15:42​
    Client Received
  • Oct 06, 2020 14:50​
    Proof of delivery details captured
  • Aug 31, 2020 18:08​
    Dispatched
  • Aug 28, 2020 15:49​
    In transit
  • Aug 28, 2020 08:40​
    Inbound Manifest to hub
  • Aug 27, 2020 14:45​
    cleared
  • Aug 27, 2020 14:15​
    At the Destination
  • Aug 25, 2020 08:40​
    Int'l Shipping...()
  • Aug 24, 2020 16:00​
    Clearance(CN)

The_Donkey

Honorary Master

Hope this helps.
Something similar happened to me. I placed a largish order for hobby electronic componnents and only received like a quarter of the order. I asked for a refund and they gave the money for the missing stuff back to me.

Lo and behold a few months later the rest of the stuff got delivered so I sent them another mail to say I don't need the other items anymore. They told me the order had already been closed and that I must keep the stuff.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Report to BUFFALO - those dates look weird
Phoned them. Fckit....... Such a schit show that side can't hear the lady. Eventualy figured out they send it to Churchill to deliver. Phoned them, they know fokol. Now i'm stuck.

Bundu

Expert Member
Phoned them. Fckit....... Such a schit show that side can't hear the lady. Eventualy figured out they send it to Churchill to deliver. Phoned them, they know fokol. Now i'm stuck.
was it an expensive order?
email Banggood

Soprono

Expert Member
It hasn't shipped yet - If it was express shipping, it is probably DHL? I don't know, never use that expensive option, I always use South Africa Direct Mail, which is Buffalo

Thanks, yeah I clicked the wrong screen that was the second parcel that was due later in November but Parcel 1 that was shipped didn't have a tracking number either. Got hold of support and they sent me the DHL tracking details so all sorted again!

Shanehenry

I received jack schit. How to follow up ?

• Oct 06, 2020 15:42​
    Client Received
  • Oct 06, 2020 14:50​
    Proof of delivery details captured
  • Aug 31, 2020 18:08​
    Dispatched
  • Aug 28, 2020 15:49​
    In transit
  • Aug 28, 2020 08:40​
    Inbound Manifest to hub
  • Aug 27, 2020 14:45​
    cleared
  • Aug 27, 2020 14:15​
    At the Destination
  • Aug 25, 2020 08:40​
    Int'l Shipping...()
  • Aug 24, 2020 16:00​
    Clearance(CN)
Did Buffalo ever resolve this?

ejtango

Does anyone know why some cell phones and tablets cannot be ship from Banggood or Gearbest? It just says "no shipping available to your location"

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
Does anyone know why some cell phones and tablets cannot be ship from Banggood or Gearbest? It just says "no shipping available to your location"
Normally related to items with lithium batteries. It seems to be random though which ones will ship and which wont.

deesef

Expert Member
Generally, they are only shipping to SA via their China warehouse. They currently don't ship from Hong Kong. This has been the case since Lockdown Level 4.

Cell phones with the Global Rom are normally shipped from Hong Kong. Various other items are also only shipped from Hong Kong.

ejtango

Thank you How could it change when international flights are more frequently? because of Covid?