How to install Android apps if Google doesn't support your smartphone

Hellhound105

Executive Member
Imagine having bought the device just so you could get a free watch, only to get to this point

Farzana786

Yeah sorry meant regarding their phone division.

They are really pushing hard getting their network business going in SA. They are offering free training and you don't even need to buy it to go for the training. We were in the proccess of getting a POC kit from them, switches and routers, but was told yesterday we will not be doing that anymore. Their stuff is cheaper than the cisco kit we use, could have saved us plenty of money if we changed over, now this crap happened.
Yeah sorry meant regarding their phone division.

They are really pushing hard getting their network business going in SA. They are offering free training and you don't even need to buy it to go for the training. We were in the proccess of getting a POC kit from them, switches and routers, but was told yesterday we will not be doing that anymore. Their stuff is cheaper than the cisco kit we use, could have saved us plenty of money if we changed over, now this crap happened.
Hi All

Can anyone assist. I have a Tech geek android box. I cannot watch DSTV because it says its not Google certified. Is there a workaround for this as i have no access to the play store.?

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
Hi All

Can anyone assist. I have a Tech geek android box. I cannot watch DSTV because it says its not Google certified. Is there a workaround for this as i have no access to the play store.?

Side load older versions of the app, till you find one that works, and hope it keeps on working, or buy a Google certified device.

Or use the Kodi Addon, for DSTV, might be a better solution.

Farzana786

Side load older versions of the app, till you find one that works, and hope it keeps on working, or buy a Google certified device.

Or use the Kodi Addon, for DSTV, might be a better solution.
Thank you. Appreciate it. Will definately try doing that jat later today.