How to internet

ArnoWest

Good day, I'm Dude and i will be your guide in the internet.

first we must look at what is the internet, just like we look at our own planet the internet is also a planet of sort were we can have conversations in almost every form with people and machines go to www.cleverbot.com and you can talk to a machine when you are alone and need a friend. basically the internet is a mass collection of ideas.

Always beware of bridges and comments, there be trolls who take pleasure in making weird and funny comments at others (who is not in the know) expediences.

for everything else just use Google it is like the collective of everything that ever was and is on the net. Basically if you would put google in human terms it would be God but unlike the real world one google actually answers with pages, vidoes, news and maps. i hope when i die one day i would go to google land. just like there is a god on the net, there is also a devil Bing be thou name. bing is evil in the purist form it is mostly wrong and twisted information bing works with internet explorer and if u use that you might as well leave and read a book in a library. They both are owned by uncle Bill gates and he are so eager too lure people to his evil by giving free pizza if you use his stuff, that is prooof in itself.

i like the internet it has been a good home for us, there are alot of free things in cyber space and money to be made but you must set sail on the sea of information, arrrrrrrrrr (oja there be pirates too, but they are mostly good in that they want all knowledge shared at no cost)

i wish i was a better troll, but hopefully someone had a laugh and i could win that lego starwars clock i would rather enjoy that.

see you on the web!

RoosTa

Expert Member
lol, you just made me waste 10min talking to cleverbot

9/10!

(we sang Never gonna give you up, together. Then he asked me if I've ever been rick-rolled)

ArnoWest

lol, you just made me waste 10min talking to cleverbot

9/10!

(we sang Never gonna give you up, together. Then he asked me if I've ever been rick-rolled)
yeah the female bod is a good companion on date nights

ArnoWest

nah i only spam those who spam me, i have this one person whose email is very similiar to mine so i end up getting all his personal details etc so i mailed him to change his email as i have had mine since was created when mweb started back when dailup was the beesknees. so he ignored me so all i did was enter his email everywhere i could knowing the spaming would make him change his way. so no spam links here for the time being. i fired some of his employees aswell when they mailed me by mistake and also given some a couple of weeks of work.