How to look sexy for girl friends matric dance (Gotta lost +- 7 kgs by 23 september)

Lino

I am back
Hey guys I think the above title pretty much says it all. I currently weigh in at 90kg and am 1.68m.

So basically advice here everyone?

What I want to start doing from monday is this

1) Cut down on food and only eat up to 1000 calories a day.
2) Go to gym for days a week for 2 hours.

In those 2 hours:

1 Hour = Cardio
1 Hour = Muscle Building and Toning.

Lino

I am back
Cause, well I want to really impress here. *Its an ego thing*

and to be honest I tend to do this quite often, pickup, gym like mad lose again. Over and over again

killadoob

Honorary Master
Lino im about your height and 90kgs is heavy bud. i weighed in at 86 until i decided enough is enough.
Don't listen to that kuk story about your g/f not minding, Do this for yourself and for her. When you look you feel good man
I am not sure of what exactly you eat and what not but this is how i lost 10kgs in around 2 months, obviously you have less time.

Don't bother with weight training in such a short period of time man.

Follow these steps:

If you drink beer, stop right now and don't have another beer, if you drink alot of coke stop that right now as well.

Go buy a blender and special k, buy skim milk lots of it.

In the morning blend special k with skim milk no sugar. At about 10 You have another one. You could eat a bowl of it but personally i cannot swallow it, so blending it is the best way i find.

For lunch you stay clear of white bread, eat a salad or rye light bread from spar. Even brown bread is not good for losing weight.

I would suggest rye bread for lunch and a salad say mid afternoon or visa versa. Drink tons of water, 2 glasses an hour i would say

Eat what you like for dinner, obviously do not go mad, eat a decent size portion as you want to give your body something to use. Now people might say you should not eat a big meal for dinner but at that time of the night your body needs alot of energy because of what the entire day has taken out it. If you don't go mad eat supper before 6 should be fine.

You just do cardio twice a day, its pointless trying to do weights if your a bit porkie man, you need to lose the fat before you gain the muscle and considering you have like a month you won't gain much muscle in that time anyhow.

Anyways thats what i did :)
Also you should try keep the weight of because its alot easier putting it on then burning it off.

Last edited:

werner

Expert Member
drink 6 litres water a day (can do 8 but that is a bit much so check with your doctor first)
eat what you want, no nibbling on snacks.
exercise a bit like you intend to.

Lino

I am back
Wow guys thank you to all of you for your responses I have been working on the following calculations:

A day I need 2000 calories to stay at my current weight. Also 1b of fat is = 3500 calories.

If I reduce my calorie consumption to 1000 calories a day and burn off 500 a day.

Then daily my calorie deficit would equal 1500 calories.

1500 x 7= 10 500 calories burnt off in a week. Which is equal to about 3b of fat and is equal to 1.4kg a week. "2.2b is = 1kg'

I have 5 weeks

1.4 x 5 = 7 kg's lost in that amount of time.

What do you all think?

(That is if my maths is correct though)

Ou grote

Honorary Master
I really, really wouldn't go over 2 Liters of water a day.

Unless your doing basic training in the Army (Not the SANDF a real army).

Hmmm, when I was fat, I lost 2kg a month, then only 1kg a month, now I don't lose at all....

I lost 12KG in 6 months in healthy way, just eat the right stuff and exercise regularly (once every 2 days)

7KG in one month.... Is that even healthy?

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Bru, turn it into muscle ..... 90Kg's is a good weight for it ... just don't go overboard and become a melon-under-armpit man :D

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Hmmm, when I was fat, I lost 2kg a month, then only 1kg a month, now I don't lose at all....

I lost 12KG in 6 months in healthy way, just eat the right stuff and exercise regularly (once every 2 days)

7KG in one month.... Is that even healthy?
I was losing about 2-2.4 a week last year .... no adverse effects or anything.

... it'll burn off in the weight training.

.. nope, just cut out sugar, bread, butter/marge and sweets/colddrinks ..... did two 30min sessions of cardio and weights every second day and swam every day.
Never do that lol, you need some form of Carbohydrtaes :p

Scooby_Doo

Executive Member
man don't drink that much water... really don't. Drinking more than when you thirsty does nothing, only do it when you sick. there is an article on bbc.com about drinking water... You can kick it if you over do the water thing.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
so why do small chaps want to mass up before hitting the weights? And the guys with some extra padding also have an easier time with weights?

.Froot.

Executive Member
The best way to lose fat (or the most efficient way without even dieting) is to do exercise that doesn't push your heart rate. As soon as you start getting out of breath, you burn carbs, not fat.