How to look sexy for girl friends matric dance (Gotta lost +- 7 kgs by 23 september)

killadoob

Honorary Master
I dunno man i was eating 3 apples and i was fine. Its grapes they say are bad because they contain loads of sugar.

Problem is everyone is hung up on calories and carbs they forget sugar is the biggest problem, you needs carbs and calories or your body will go into shock and you will put on more weight when you start eating normally again.

Don't starve your body is the name of the game along with don't over feed your body.

Balance is essencial and 2-3 apples a day will not make you gain weight.

Don't forget about salad, a good salad for lunch is great.

Waaib

Executive Member
The stuff I've read and heard tells me that you have to eat to burn the fat so as long as you eat healthy you should be fine. I've recently be reading about burning extra fat, getting below 10% body fat or 'ripped' as they call it. The info says you need to increase your protein intake because that's what actually burns the fat. Hence the reason the serious body builders used to eat so many egg whites etc and now use the protein shakes etc.

killadoob

Honorary Master
Problem is if your going to go the protein route, you better make sure you take calcium tablets as to much protein depletes your body of calcium and later in life can cause serious kuk with your bones.

I think overloading your body with protein will hurt you later on in life.

Trick as i can see is to eat healthy and eat small meals 5-6 times a day.

Lino

I am back
Here is what I ate today. You guys tell me what you all think.

Breakfast:

1 Bowl (= 1 cup of) Special K Corn Flakes with normal milk (didn' have skim in the house)

Snack through out the day
3 Small apples (those small little red ones at Pnp)

Supper:

1 Microwaved Potato with 2 boiled eggs, tomato and fat free cream cheese as a topping.

Drink:

Had about a 4 glasses of strawberry flavoured water.
Will have about another 4 glasses of normal water later.

That's it, so what you all think?

Waaib

Executive Member
I'd say you need to eat a proper lunch. The water is great though maybe cut the strawberry flavor and stick to tap flavor.

blunomore

Honorary Master
Not to be insulting, but I have never before heard a man utter the wish that he wants to look sexy.

Maybe it's just semantics.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Here is what I ate today. You guys tell me what you all think.

Breakfast:

1 Bowl (= 1 cup of) Special K Corn Flakes with normal milk (didn' have skim in the house)

Snack through out the day
3 Small apples (those small little red ones at Pnp)

Supper:

1 Microwaved Potato with 2 boiled eggs, tomato and fat free cream cheese as a topping.

Drink:

Had about a 4 glasses of strawberry flavoured water.
Will have about another 4 glasses of normal water later.

That's it, so what you all think?
your supper should have been your lunch and then something similar again at supper time. Also agree that you should skip the strawberry water ..... normal water instead. Otherwise, not a bad days menu :D

blunomore

Honorary Master
So the woman's group sent out the memo I see...

Ask Mephisto_Helix if he wants his personal life strewn about on an open forum...
It's all very confusing, especially since I finished dinner 30 minutes ago, including two glasses of red wine and I have to work now.

Big mistake.