How to look sexy for girl friends matric dance (Gotta lost +- 7 kgs by 23 september)

Lino

I am back
Still going strong here, my weight is still at 87KG. If all goes well it should be 86KG by next Monday. I must admit at my current weight I will weigh about 84KG by the dance.

Which is not bad it will not be 7KG lost but close to it. 6KG can make a huge difference. After the dance I will continue like this, until I weigh about 75KG. "Still along way to go"

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
I've hit some kinda bug...

For the past week, my appetite is lost (I can only eat like, 1 chicken wing, a drumstick and some veggies). I have lost now 1kg in 1 week...

Was 67, now 66...

What the f**k is going on?

For the past week, my appetite is lost (I can only eat like, 1 chicken wing, a drumstick and some veggies). I have lost now 1kg in 1 week...

Was 67, now 66...

Send some of that bug Linoman's way - he needs it more than you I think...

Ou grote

Honorary Master

Was 67, now 66...

You're an @$$hole in

iDenTiTy

Expert Member
The things girls make us do:rolleyes:
Yip.

They have an extra dimensional pathway linked to our minds that automatically trigger a change in oneself from "comfortable" to "weirdness"...
Psychologists call this attraction. We refer to this as madness.

:rolleyes:

Natasha H

Expert Member
Did it make much of an improvement in your opinion? If yes, you should send him again :D
lol in general his hands look great so i wont make him do that again.. I am still allowed to, every now and then, pluck those middle brows.. :D Doubt he will ever do the waxing thing again.. poor soul..

Lino

I am back
One thing is for sure, how I am feeling now. I am not doing it for her anymore. Not even for the dance but for myself and my future!

mercurial

MyBB Legend
It its my chemicals, then its diet related I am show.

Oh hopefully I won't feel depressed later
What sort of supplements are you taking? Make sure you get all your A to Z's. Any deficiency or over-indulgence can totally throw you off balance.

Last edited:

Lino

I am back
What sort of supplements are you taking? Make sure you get all your A to Z's. Any deficiency or ovee-indulgence can totally throw you off balance.
Taking Vitamin C and immune booster tablets. Although I am eating lots of veggies and fruit. *Mainly apples*

:cool: