Radio Type:LTE

Latitude: -25.726188
Longitude:28.395854
Range:1574 m

2 measurements
Created: 2016-03-21T14:02:31.000Z
Updated:2016-02-10T18:15:38.000Z

Hi Guys I need your assistance.
I have never reported a bad network tower so forgive me if I am updating or reporting wrong.
We have a tower in Mamelodi that I think everyone forgot about or I might be wrong.
Honestly if a tower is working, then I ssume there should be a red light that is on at all times at the top of the tower.
On this tower, the red light has not been on for a very long time and I guess maybe this might be the reason we are all getting no network at all.
I need assistance in reporting this tower so that someone can come out and have a look at what is going on.
we haven't had proper network in about 4 months and I do not think anyone has reported the issue since we do not know where to report it to.

Please please please if any one can direct me in the right path to get this matter resolved as some of us work from home and it is impossible to do so with that bad network coverage.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Kreeppy

Thank you very much.
I have received the #ref number - 002A~FGE1.

What are the steps to follow?
Am I going to have to wait to get contacted?

Thank you in advance.

Ivanr

Expert Member
Thank you very much.
I have received the #ref number - 002A~FGE1.

What are the steps to follow?
Am I going to have to wait to get contacted?

Thank you in advance.

Sit back and relax, they will contact you with feedback etc.

Kreeppy

I am really not sure but I think this is mostly a Vodacom tower.
The issue is that not only vodacom but all major networks are complaining about coverage.
So I am guessing that this tower handles a lot of ntwork traffic around the area.

DTBA

Expert Member
I am really not sure but I think this is mostly a Vodacom tower.
The issue is that not only vodacom but all major networks are complaining about coverage.
So I am guessing that this tower handles a lot of ntwork traffic around the area.

kreepyy try out there twitter, they are always willing to help

gregmcc

Honorary Master
With the monitoring they should have in place you would think they know about the issue before you.

Or am i just being too practical :)

Kreeppy

Some of us also want the priveledges of working from home but cannot because of this,so No you are not being 'Too Pactical'