hOw tO sLIP iN, uNDER tHE iNFLUENCE,,,!/?

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
fECKED uP! aS i TYPE,. IN the hope that they all Could rEaD,

Pissed as a coot!, the mind, not right where it should be////

How i wish for tjye :unsure:

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
It got worse.... seriously worse....

Turns out after i typed all this last night i landed up at the buurmans house.... armed with two beers I heard music and wandered off, lucky for me their gate was locked and I could not get in....

Yesterday I landed up in the local shebeens, Cuca Shops........ 250 bars in shacks in the space of a rugby field....Golly Gosh........ Was I on a bender of note...

Today I am back at work, enjoying the silent treatment...... Think I might skip the beer a bit later.... :rolleyes:

beans100

Honorary Master
Geez, what a weekend. I donated blood on Friday and the evening had a few.....well more than a few. Just glad I wasn't close to this forum.
Don't know what I did, but the neighbors is giving side way stares, the wife only started talking to me again, this morning. Kids is still laughing at me, don't know why.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
"You left the kitchen in a mess! Your clothes were strewn through the yard, the laundry and the kitchen!", she informed me a short hour ago...... " I am not your mother picking up after you......." , she added....

Then it was all over, the silent treatment done with, in a record time of 33 hours...

:confused:

ghostim

Expert Member
"You left the kitchen in a mess! Your clothes were strewn through the yard, the laundry and the kitchen!", she informed me a short hour ago...... " I am not your mother picking up after you......." , she added....

Then it was all over, the silent treatment done with, in a record time of 33 hours...

:confused:
My dogbox treatment is normally 48 hours +