How to start reselling Internet: Telkom LTE and MTN LTE

Markybes

Hi everyone.

So im looking to start a small business in the IT industry and thought that reselling internet can be an added service I offer.

Just want to find out where do I start with applying for a resellers account?
Can be for other networks aswell(not limited, to Telkom LTE and MTN LTE).
Will also consider going into sattelite internet as this part has no fibre and adsl lines get stolen easily.

I saw openweb, but i did some research and the reviews are not good at all.

Any other options and recommendations?

Thanks in advance

upup

Executive Member
I looked at the map and it say I got telkom lte, telkom said only 3g, then the salesman said lte coverage. I then had an emergency, bought a lte sim and Telkom looked and only 3G. Only avialable if and where you stay.

@Ghekko

Area? can pop me a pm happy to point you in the right direction ;)
Good Day

Can you please help out with the information on how to become a reseller as I am also looking at options that may provide me with an extra income stream. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Richard1972

Gooday, I am also looking at becoming a reseller, please can you assist, I am based in the Greenwood Park/Effingham/Avoca/Briardene/ Durban North area.

HartsockZA

Hi I am also looking at becoming a reseller, please let me know if you can assist, thank you.
You could have a look into services like a MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator). Such services allow you to use the infrastructure of existing mobile providers. I am aware that Cell C has such program and MTN hasn't started too long ago.
Example