How to Stay intimate with your dead husband......

lived666

Executive Member
Make love long time with your deceased husband with one of these.....

Have your loved one’s ashes preserved in this glass vibrator and keep the intimacy alive even when your former spouse is not. This unique sex toy allows you to pack up to 21 grams of the dearly departed inside of it, so you can enjoy their company every night.

Nobody Important

Executive Member
I think this is a present a deluded husband might buy for his wife, but the wife would chuck when he kicks the bucket. She would want fresh meat! :D

LCBXX

Honorary Master
When you see something like this, you have to ask: What will the Japanese come up with that will make this look rather conservative?

Rabobi

Executive Member
Would be even better if the cock was molded to the dead hubby's one. Like for like

neoprema

Expert Member
this is why, if there were aliens watching us, they've packed up and gone home. And dropped a warning beacon near our solar system.

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
So if i die, and my wife gets a new husband, would it be consider cheating if she uses this, or a threesome if he is also involved :ROFL::ROFL:
Jirr ek weet nie meer nie. WTF is wrong with the human race :X3:

HennieWelkom

why go through all that effort when you can fsck his corpse? Inject his penis with silicone and you have an eternal stiffie to ride.

So if i die, and my wife gets a new husband, would it be consider cheating if she uses this, or a threesome if he is also involved :ROFL::ROFL:
Jirr ek weet nie meer nie. WTF is wrong with the human race :X3:
ek kan nie eers pippie as 'n ander man kyk nie, nou moet ek seks terwyl haar ou man kyk. ek is desperaat maar nog nie so desperaat nie.

tRoN

Executive Member
A better option Is to make a mould of your weener and cast it in a vibrator device . Same size end feel.
Of course with me it will be quite expensive with all the silicone needed