How to turn Cell C into a powerhouse

ThinkCentre

Expert Member
Another suggestion! Stop wasting money on court cases that is going to bite you where it is going to hurt most in any case!

SilverCode

Zunaid Bulbulia really knows how to state the obvious and add nothing of value. True business leadership skills.

Napalm2880

Expert Member
Zunaid Bulbulia really knows how to state the obvious and add nothing of value. True business leadership skills.
:erm:

You're reading extracts of his statement/interview aimed at a very general audience. Based on his credentials - adjunct professor at Wits Business School, and former chief executive of MTN South Africa, I'm sure he has a far deeper understanding of CellC's woes than yourself.

Marius Flash

Expert Member
I don't know all the pro's and Con's to where Cell C find themselves financially and Economically ? What I do know is that they won't sit on their laurels. They can and will eventually become a powerhouse provider. CELL C - YOU ROCK ! YOU CAN DO IT !!!:whistling:

entrepr

Expert Member
:erm:

You're reading extracts of his statement/interview aimed at a very general audience. Based on his credentials - adjunct professor at Wits Business School, and former chief executive of MTN South Africa, I'm sure he has a far deeper understanding of CellC's woes than yourself.
Cell C certainly gave MTN a bloody nose when Z was at the helm

Swa

Honorary Master
No. 2 is a bad idea. Reliance on external networks should be weaned off. Launch on-net only deals especially for LTE data.