How Vladimir Putin helped Zuma reshuffle his cabinet – Report

3WA

Executive Member
Stay away from umbrellas, Jacob.

How does the Sunday Times feel about the fact that MYBB helps us circumvent the paywall to their stories every weekend?

Sl8er

Executive Member
According to the Sunday Times, Putin’s team told Zuma to “speed up and conclude a multibillion-dollar nuclear deal with Russia”.

Hours after the meeting, the cabinet reshuffle took place.
Well, if you've already accepted a portion of your bribe....

Thor

Honorary Master

How does the Sunday Times feel about the fact that MYBB helps us circumvent the paywall to their stories every weekend?
Wondered myself.

j4ck455

Executive Member
The Ruskies have overplayed their hand here: the timing of Hamba1's visit to "mother Russia" and the subsequent cabinet reshuffle with specific focus on changing energy minsters, all shines a very public light on who the GuZumptas' puppet master really is. I've been saying for a while that the Guptas are the villain that we see controlling Hamba1 but the Guptas are also puppets and that the Ruskies are pulling the strings.

I don't know about you but when I click on the link I am confronted by a paywall that I cannot circumvent.

What hacking are you doing that you circumvent the paywall?

3WA

Executive Member
I don't know about you but when I click on the link I am confronted by a paywall that I cannot circumvent.

What hacking are you doing that you circumvent the paywall?
Just meant that MYBB news posts a free synopsis of headline articles each week, removing my inclination to buy the paper or subscribe online.

FoXtroT

Expert Member
Just meant that MYBB news posts a free synopsis of headline articles each week, removing my inclination to buy the paper or subscribe online.
Was a court case recently between News24 and Moneyweb and the judge basically ruled this sort of thing fair play.

Last edited:

Tikkop

The wannabe dictator got dictated to. Taking orders like a lil bitch.

Looking forward to the presidency's response.

garp

Executive Member
If this is true, isn't taking instructions to change a cabinet for the benefit of a foreign government technically treason?

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
If this is true, isn't taking instructions to change a cabinet for the benefit of a foreign government technically treason?
How do you figure?

Treason in SA law is defined as “any conduct unlawfully committed by a person owing allegiance to a state with the intention of; overthrowing the government of the Republic; coercing the government by violence into any action or inaction; violating, threatening or endangering the existence, independence or security of the Republic; changing the constitutional structure of the Republic.”

Taking your buddy Vlad's 'suggestions' about how to shuffle your cabinet isn't quite that...

FoXtroT

Expert Member
How do you figure?

Treason in SA law is defined as “any conduct unlawfully committed by a person owing allegiance to a state with the intention of; overthrowing the government of the Republic; coercing the government by violence into any action or inaction; violating, threatening or endangering the existence, independence or security of the Republic; changing the constitutional structure of the Republic.”

Taking your buddy Vlad's 'suggestions' about how to shuffle your cabinet isn't quite that...
I'm sure that covers it.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I'm sure that covers it.
Heh, good luck proving that.

Russia hasn't suddenly taken over control of South Africa - Zuma just listened to the advice of a 'friend'. I'm sure many world leaders give him 'advice'. :)

The_Assimilator

Executive Member
But Xarog told me that Russia is a benevolent ruler and the USA is the evil one. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Xarog

Honorary Master
But Xarog told me that Russia is a benevolent ruler and the USA is the evil one. I don't know what to believe anymore.
:crylaugh:

Believe what you want, since its clear you're making it all up as you go along.

j4ck455

Executive Member
I can in all honesty say that I never had any inclination to buy the paper nor to subscribe to a paywall.

I don't think MyBB is doing anything wrong by providing a paraphrased synopsis and MyBB must have a paid subscription to even see the content in full.

If it was a verbatim copy without permission to republish there would be a serious problem.

I don't know what to believe anymore.
Believe the worst (it tends to be true) until proven otherwise.

try clicking on the link in the op
I did that before I posted. What do you see when you click the link?

dba37b8a3e39eb72be4702ba36c52c18133020a94868f01208dcb87b84445ea3.png

Thor

Honorary Master
I can in all honesty say that I never had any inclination to buy the paper nor to subscribe to a paywall.

I don't think MyBB is doing anything wrong by providing a paraphrased synopsis and MyBB must have a paid subscription to even see the content in full.

If it was a verbatim copy without permission to republish there would be a serious problem.

Believe the worst (it tends to be true) until proven otherwise.

I did that before I posted. What do you see when you click the link?

View attachment 471692
It's not allowed...