How Vodacom and MTN are preparing for New Year’s Eve

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
How Vodacom and MTN are preparing for New Year’s Eve

The transition into the new year is generally filled with a mix of celebrations and resolution-setting.

As part of the annual tradition, many South Africans send celebratory messages to their friends and family as the clock strikes midnight, wishing them the best for the year ahead.

InfidelGastro

Expert Member
To hell with all the celebrations. I'll long be sound asleep by time the clock strikes midnight and my blower will be in Do Not Disturb mode. It's just another day of the 365 that we have every year as far as I'm concerned.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
To hell with all the celebrations. I'll long be sound asleep by time the clock strikes midnight and my blower will be in Do Not Disturb mode. It's just another day of the 365 that we have every year as far as I'm concerned.

Well, it's a good night to get sexy times, if one is eligible and single

InfidelGastro

Expert Member
Well, it's a good night to get sexy times, if one is eligible and single
Yeah, I guess so. It was many years ago that I celebrated the new year, and I've gotta admit, it was the perfect foil for me to get hammered and laid. Two birds with one stone :thumbsup:

An3skmbi

You must be fun at parties.

InfidelGastro

Expert Member
You must be fun at parties.
Parties??? I used to love those things years ago but I've had my time with them nowadays. FYI, I'm on pension now having been fortunate enough to retire earlier than most people can afford to. Hard work and some smart financial decisions ensured that.