How well do you get along with your neighbours?

How well do you get along with your neighbours?

• Very well / genuine friendship

Votes: 65 18.2%
  • Amicable

Votes: 184 51.4%
  • Not as well as I'd like

Votes: 36 10.1%
  • About as well as the Hatfields and McCoys

Votes: 31 8.7%
  • I don't have neighbours

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.7%

• Total voters

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
How well do you get along with your neighbours? Do you have an amicable, or even friendlier, relationship with them? or are you a believer that good walls make good neighbours and distance yourself from them as much as possible?

saturnz

Honorary Master
I know all my neighbours on my floor and I get along with most of the people in the building.

I have issues with one or two new owners- but so do others as well.

Norrad

Expert Member
I get on well with the neighbour directly next door, but the one across the road is a dick. He used to use my plot as a dumping ground (I know it was him as he even dumped his old postbox with his house number in a pile of rubble). He vetoed my garage plans with the municipality and has been complaining about the building material on the front of my plot during the build.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
I know all my neighbours on my floor and I get along with most of the people in the building.

I have issues with one or two new owners- but so do others as well.
new owners in complexes are always dickheads swinging their nobs around at first. But after a short while they learn to relax. We have the same here. The biggest assholes are owners of flats here that dont live here, every time it gets mentioned anything in our AGM they are quick to complain, even though none of us have even met them. Idiots

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Quite good. Old toppie on one side, dude working at the mine on the other side. Problem is the p0es
that stays behind me. Dumb fcker revs his bike at the most fckedup time. When he rides it it's like he's a pu$$y.
Some cultures shouldn't have bikes.

OCP

Expert Member
We have great neighbors.

Have had braais with most of them and even have keys for their houses to check on their places when they go away.

One of my neighbors has remote for my garage and comes to fetch my border collie few times a week to go running with him.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
Quite good. Old toppie on one side, dude working at the mine on the other side. Problem is the p0es
that stays behind me. Dumb fcker revs his bike at the most fckedup time. When he rides it it's like he's a pu$$y.
Some cultures shouldn't have bikes.
he does that on purpose coz the crap you play on weekends in your backyard is doef doef and some cultures dont like that stuff

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
I behave well, they behave less well, and generally they go their way, do their thing, and I couldn't care less nor more. I don't owe them, and they owe me as little as possible.

B-1

Expert Member
Only have one neighbour at the moment the other ones house got auctioned off. Shall see how the new ones are as they are closer to me.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
he does that on purpose coz the crap you play on weekends in your backyard is doef doef and some cultures dont like that stuff
BS. I haven't installed a doef doef on my stoep - Yet. But when i do, he he, going to be Kurt Darren , Steve, Dozi etc untill he gets some culture in his soul.

zeb

Expert Member
One side fine. We don't visit each other but we greet and live in harmony.
The other side the opposite. Real dick who thinks he owns the block. Retired fella who has nothing better to do than complain.

Rajah

Honorary Master
We get along fine, all my neighbours are colleagues so that helps.