How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis so far?

How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s COVID-19 performance (10 = excellent; 1 = poor)?

Votes: 34 6.0%

Votes: 14 2.5%

Votes: 49 8.7%

Votes: 45 8.0%

Votes: 39 6.9%

Votes: 51 9.1%

Votes: 47 8.3%

Votes: 69 12.3%

Votes: 34 6.0%

Votes: 181 32.1%

• Total voters

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Ur opinion acknowledged. Although it seems a bit inappropriate I'm not here to judge. You asked how did i rate him. Let me say this that no one is perfect - probably in between 5/10 remember all presidents and leaders are being tested all over the world. This is not a competition we are in a crisis but with that Being said I do respect your opinion. Stay safe you and your family!

Inappropriate? :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Inappropriate is screwing a country over because you don't have balls.

PS. of course nobody is perfect. But if you say Thuma Mina you better have a damn clue otherwise eff off and let somebody else thuma themself

Binary_Bark

Forging
Ur opinion acknowledged. Although it seems a bit inappropriate I'm not here to judge. You asked how did i rate him. Let me say this that no one is perfect - probably in between 5/10 remember all presidents and leaders are being tested all over the world. This is not a competition we are in a crisis but with that Being said I do respect your opinion. Stay safe you and your family!
All this moron and his band of criminals have done is **** this country up more. I give this coward -1000000000000000000000 out of 10

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
Thanks for your reply...

Again I agree that some rules implemented were ridiculous but here's my take we all have our sins , we all make mistakes etc etc
You say no changes but now e-commerce and many ridiculous rules will be relaxed even though some are still disobeying restrictions but expect changes to be implemented. I understand your frustration he is not perfect. He apologized but what has been said is that he has not implemented the change: but now some restrictions will be lifted.
I don't see the logic!

Please See the link:

Hope this helps

Why couldn't he say this in his address yesterday, why does he drag his feet? Maybe because he cares more about what his council persona looks like then about the people of this country. Very Trump like!

He has apologized and changed one thing and now I must make him a hero. Do you know that if he didn't do this maybe he wouldn't have to put massive taxes on all people drawing full salaries during lockdown, Yes all the people putting their lives on the line fighting this are now getting taxed to hell (let that sink in). Also allowing Cigarettes and booze would have significantly increased the economy.

None of those ANC officials will feel any of this because they have looted so much they can sit pretty forever and they are the ones who should.

The problem is your cute little facebook meme doesn't show the pain that millions will suffer to these idiotic rules. 6 years to get the economy back to where it was before lockdown (it wasn't great then) and 7 million jobs lost. Now I can quiet easily add a picture of a starving baby with all its bones poking through meme from facebook but no need the millions that will suffer and die because of him can live on his conscience.

Hope this helps.....

TecHFreakz

Why couldn't he say this in his address yesterday, why does he drag his feet? Maybe because he cares more about what his council persona looks like then about the people of this country. Very Trump like!

He has apologized and changed one thing and now I must make him a hero. Do you know that if he didn't do this maybe he wouldn't have to put massive taxes on all people drawing full salaries during lockdown, Yes all the people putting their lives on the line fighting this are now getting taxed to hell (let that sink in). Also allowing Cigarettes and booze would have significantly increased the economy.

None of those ANC officials will feel any of this because they have looted so much they can sit pretty forever and they are the ones who should.

The problem is your cute little facebook meme doesn't show the pain that millions will suffer to these idiotic rules. 6 years to get the economy back to where it was before lockdown (it wasn't great then) and 7 million jobs lost. Now I can quiet easily add a picture of a starving baby with all its bones poking through meme from facebook but no need the millions that will suffer and die because of him can live on his conscience.

Hope this helps.....

Wow I feel your frustrations but your words seem to combine hate, doubt and negativity all in one! I'm not looking for a challenge bro... I gave my opinion and you gave yours and I agreed with some of your sentiments and now comes the hate speech...from u that basically proofs my theory but now factually correct that we all have our sins even me. I'm sorry if I offended u.
(About Trump) I forgot to reiterate I have always said before this situation COVID-19 escalated that he would not be a good leader but he is a dam gud financial guru. We all have our good and bad persona which defines us. Before u counter my reply remember it's not a competition but an opinionated response.

TheChamp

Honorary Master

Hope this helps.....
There is nothing wrong with him leaving the details up to the NCC to communicate after proper deliberations.

rustypup

Expert Member
he is a dam gud financial guru
Given how wrong this statement is, are we cool if I assume your theistic rose-coloured glasses make you incapable of having a meaningful opinion on this matter?

Because you're expressing a lot of feelings without underpinning them with facts.

Goosfrabba

Expert Member
Would say he probably started around a 9, but as the s**tshow continues, he's moving down the ratings

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Does not matter, two thirds give him a rating of 5 or less. That means he has failed dismally and should note that he does NOT have the support he thinks he has.

chrisc

Honorary Master
I am financially supporting 11 people now and it is a big drain. All had small businesses and have had no income whatsoever since the end of March

The R350 grant is a joke. It won't even fill a basket of groceries. Plus the application method seems not to work

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Does not matter, two thirds give him a rating of 5 or less. That means he has failed dismally and should note that he does NOT have the support he thinks he has.

This is MyBB. We're a lot more critical. Judging by my whatsapp and facebook everyone still thinks he's a hero :ROFL:

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
Wow I feel your frustrations but your words seem to combine hate, doubt and negativity all in one! I'm not looking for a challenge bro... I gave my opinion and you gave yours and I agreed with some of your sentiments and now comes the hate speech...from u that basically proofs my theory but now factually correct that we all have our sins even me. I'm sorry if I offended u.
(About Trump) I forgot to reiterate I have always said before this situation COVID-19 escalated that he would not be a good leader but he is a dam gud financial guru. We all have our good and bad persona which defines us. Before u counter my reply remember it's not a competition but an opinionated response.

Hate speech is defined by Cambridge Dictionary as "public speech that expresses hate or encourages violence towards a person or group based on something such as race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation". I am doing none of the above I am putting the facts down and if they "combine hate, doubt and negativity all in one" they are the facts and don't lie.

I think maybe you should look for a challenge to get you out of the way you are thinking and I have already turned "basically proofs my theory but now factually correct" on its head in my first response which is kind of ironic that you are now pointing a finger at yourself. :X3:

TecHFreakz

Given how wrong this statement is, are we cool if I assume your theistic rose-coloured glasses make you incapable of having a meaningful opinion on this matter?

Because you're expressing a lot of feelings without underpinning them with facts.

Facts for or towards? Not sure how to answer that...u say that I'm incapable? So basically insulting me or demeaning me would be an appropriate response by u..How can I answer u with that tone of judgement towards me. You don't have to insult to get your words across . remember insults are are not evidence and by definition they are incorrect. What I do understand by your statement that u want to win this debate and also sound intellectual...So let me leave it there my answer is : U Win! Happy now? I hope the reward was worth it! I have no gripe with u so may u and your family be safe.

TecHFreakz

Hate speech is defined by Cambridge Dictionary as "public speech that expresses hate or encourages violence towards a person or group based on something such as race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation". I am doing none of the above I am putting the facts down and if they "combine hate, doubt and negativity all in one" they are the facts and don't lie.

I think maybe you should look for a challenge to get you out of the way you are thinking and I have already turned "basically proofs my theory but now factually correct" on its head in my first response which is kind of ironic that you are now pointing a finger at yourself. :X3:

Pointing a finger at myself ? U correct. We all have our sins. My question is though why do some people feel the need to insult others while expressing there opinions. Do u want to win this? All I done was give my opinion now I'm receiving backlash lol. "Don't lie?" Not sure by your statement as it is meant to insult me. That's okay I forgive u. Just to let u know I'm not being sarcastic. I'm not at war with u. Please be safe u and your family!

Thestealth

Expert Member
Who cares what we think? :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
Whatever our president is doing now (perceived or otherwise), no other president has been faced with, neither do any of us have experience or the insight to judge his actions. At least airing our opinion makes us feel good (somewhat). That's why I gave him 8/10

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
Pointing a finger at myself ? U correct. We all have our sins. My question is though why do some people feel the need to insult others while expressing there opinions. Do u want to win this? All I done was give my opinion now I'm receiving backlash lol. "Don't lie?" Not sure by your statement as it is meant to insult me. That's okay I forgive u. Just to let u know I'm not being sarcastic. I'm not at war with u. Please be safe u and your family!

So your opening remark is "too many of us are ignorant" so insulting many South African's and saying "conspiracy theories whilst justifying an ends to a means with no scientific proof." which are insults to just about everyone in the country but you.

I have not insulted your opinion, I have put the facts in front of you do with them as you want.

My sentence was "they are the facts and don't lie" no insult there but I probably could have phrased it better as "the facts don't lie".

I'm not at war with you the problem is the Government has done the equivalent of dropping a nuclear bomb on a riot and only worrying about the consequences later.

I also hope you and your family can dodge the really hard times we are about to face.