How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis so far?

How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s COVID-19 performance (10 = excellent; 1 = poor)?

Votes: 34 6.0%

Votes: 14 2.5%

Votes: 49 8.7%

Votes: 45 8.0%

Votes: 39 6.9%

Votes: 51 9.1%

Votes: 47 8.3%

Votes: 69 12.3%

Votes: 34 6.0%

Votes: 181 32.1%

• Total voters

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis so far?
It's difficult to rate the guy on anything. I think he himself has a decent way of doing thing, more decent than the ANC in general, but yeah... It's clear that he's just the PR person for the committee. And that committee is still at least half populated by Zumites - People whom I do not believe have the capacity nor the morals to lead well.
And I mean regardless of anything else. He had a lot of fun eating from the gravy train at some point in the past. he's no angel either. At least he seems to have not just pissed it away. That's something at least.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Started around 9, -1 for being late all the time.
But now, i don't think anything above 4.. but at least it's 40% and still a pass.
Patel 6.
ND-Zuma i'd give -6 and Angie -9.
How about the retard with the wild hair and the one in faux-military regalia?
And Cap'n hat?

Nemus

Expert Member
How about the retard with the wild hair and the one in faux-military regalia?
And Cap'n hat?
Wild hair and regalia has not yet reached my inbox for assessment.. so Not yet Assessed.
CapnHat.. fawk.. as a disciplinarian in the department of discipline.. 6/10.. as a competent leader in the government making decisions impacting citizens??
-xyz (numbers yet to be defined)

Cius

Executive Member
5/10. Started good, slowed the spread allowing time for Afrox to get oxygen supplies out to a bunch of hospitals and emergency locations but that work was done ages ago and from about a week ago he should have changed tack completely and switched to open economy with efforts to protect the vulnerable.

Brian_G

Expert Member
Started at a 10 but he's slipping to about a 1.3 at the moment.
Agree in results, but he's between a rat and a hard place. A couple of rats actually, Zumites and widely seen IMF / WHO / CDC manipulative instructions.
So what choice does he have... I'm voting on the little effort made under constraint - then still too little, balls still the size of a 12 year old (not sure I would do better though) - going to give him a 5 and hope again for the best.

marco79

Expert Member
He went from an 8 the 1st 4 weeks and have been dropping points fast thereafter. I rate him a 1 now because of the whole cigarette debacle and him being quiet about it. And the fact that his gone into hiding after his last speech during lvl 5 of lockdown.

Reactions: LBS