How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis so far?

How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s COVID-19 performance (10 = excellent; 1 = poor)?

Votes: 34 6.0%

Votes: 14 2.5%

Votes: 49 8.7%

Votes: 45 8.0%

Votes: 39 6.9%

Votes: 51 9.1%

Votes: 47 8.3%

Votes: 69 12.3%

Votes: 34 6.0%

Votes: 181 32.1%

• Total voters

Technologist

All who haven't voted 10 are ignorant and ungrateful.
Are you not following the crisis unfolding in countries with poor leadership (like US, Brazil, Italy, UK)

Maybe you think those distant problems will never be a reality for SA?

Most people complaining about cigarettes, alcohol and running.
Without the early and strict lockdown measures in SA, you all would be queuing towards death at hospitals.

You should be grateful for our brilliant President Cyril Ramaphosa
.. who has kept you and your families alive!

Sl8er

Executive Member
Are you not following the crisis unfolding in countries with poor leadership (like US, Brazil, Italy, UK)

Without the early and strict lockdown measures in SA, you all would be queuing towards death at hospitals.

OK Karen :rolleyes:

gottagoon

Executive Member

ANC troll. GFY.

Stewie

I'd rate his handling of this situation a 7/1984.

Haven't heard from or seen him in quite a while.
I heard some unsubstantiated rumors that he's stepping down or will be replaced within the next couple of days.

Brian_G

Expert Member
Mortality low regardless, it's a bad case of the sniffles. And read the evidence from good sources on the forum before going off...

John Tempus

Executive Member

LMAO

So January, February rolled by with the virus already in all the countries just not something we had a name for yet, we didn't panic over people dying left and right for good reason, it didn't happen.

But now you want to claim that since end of March lock down we were spared in fewer days during lock down more deaths than the deaths that didn't occur in January/February without any precautions taken ?

The panic timeline makes no sense from day one, they are all pretending that this virus just suddenly activated in March and February,January nevermind December 2019 had no viruses at all.

If this is really your thinking then you better quarantine yourself for the next 300+ years, this covid19 will be here loooooooooong after any vaccine will present itself and then even people will continue to die and many would not be able to get vaccinated due to the fact not everyone can get vaccinated safely.

These ANC type comments just reek so much of CCP troll comments blindly supporting anything their dear leaders throw at them.

Tell me another story, do you also still believe in Santa and Unicorns ?

VooDooC

Expert Member
Can't really rate him as he has done sweet blue **** all the past 20 days... How do I rate the so called task force running this **** show? I won't even give them a 1 as that would imply they have actually done something, so far all they've done is **** up our economy even further, caused a **** ton loss of income for a lot of people, treated us like children and have absolutely no evidence that the lock down has slowed the rate of infection.

Started well and rapidly went downhill after the extension to Level4. We are in for an extremely bumpy ride from which many will not recover. We seriously need to get things up and running.
The example around the sale of tobacco products just indicates where we are at Nero playing the fiddle while Rome burns.

Harry2722

He is more concerned about buying expensive bulls.Btw he has millions of sheep following him but the anc is NOT run by a puppet he Is handled by the puppet master dlaminilelike ding zuma

Rodger Shagam

Started well but lack of planning and proper controls has lead to lockdown disaster.
He will loose much support - if he is still ANC
President during the next election.

Gemsbok

Pres Ramaphosa is doing his best but he is not only fighting the virus. He has to deal with a lot if demons from the zuma faction like ace magashule and ndz......

Kay Anyday

It can't possibly be easy. We're not a first world country and as a result there are just too many things to consider when mitigating the impact of a pandemic in a country like ours. I think the government should prepare for the inevitable influx of patients which I believe they're currently doing. I also believe that it's time for a drastic ease of the lockdown regulations whilst keeping laws such as mandatory masks in public, social distancing and regular sanitizing in place until a cure if found and rolled out. I also think curfews should still be in place. As much as we need the economy to get up and running again, we also want to manage the movement of citizens and curb mass gatherings since the virus is still out there. Mass gatherings, night clubs, sporting events and others must remain banned.

the eskimo

Started high, probably a 9 in the first few weeks of our first local case.

But with each passing day without him saying/doing anything public hes losing a fraction of a point. Currently somewhere between a 5 and a 6, I've rounded up to a 6 to give him the benefit of the doubt.