How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis so far?

How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s COVID-19 performance (10 = excellent; 1 = poor)?

Votes: 34 6.0%

Votes: 14 2.5%

Votes: 49 8.7%

Votes: 45 8.0%

Votes: 39 6.9%

Votes: 51 9.1%

Votes: 47 8.3%

Votes: 69 12.3%

Votes: 34 6.0%

Votes: 181 32.1%

• Total voters
How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis so far?
Pathetic. Millions of jobs lost. Many big companies and businesses closed their doors for good. That hocus-pocus CV19 support only exists in theory. Cadre privilege for ONLY friends and family. Our 30% school system is now even worse than before. Washing hands is NOT going to stop the virus. Informal settlements has no lockdown imposed on them.

only1cr

Is good but people only here complaining cause we don't have UK or Italians numbers. Could open country sooner though. Just my 1 cent byeee.

D tj

Expert Member
Re the Prez: difficult to tell, as the dog seems to have a few tails wagging it.
We do not have a statesman like stand and talk like Mandela though.
With all the background wagging and yapping it seems to be hard to see his real colours.

Fargle

I can't rate it at all; doing so would be an admission on my part that he had done something.

rustypup

Expert Member
cause we don't have UK or Italians numbers

1) Their elderly population *far* outweighs ours
2) Our economies aren't even vaguely similar
3) Our kill-count once the full economic impact has kicked in will be significantly worse

But let's do the short-term thinking thing. That always produces the best outcomes.

1 CALL

Started good then turned to Sh%t! There lack of transparency of how they make decisions and who makes the dissensions based on what data! Also one gets the feeling they have hidden agendas ! Feel lied to and cheated, can not trust them at there word!

Iainh

Lets be honest a President who doesn't speak to the people. But lets us put up with NDZ The Minister of funny hats.

Binary Bark

Forging
All who haven't voted 10 are ignorant and ungrateful.
Are you not following the crisis unfolding in countries with poor leadership (like US, Brazil, Italy, UK)

Maybe you think those distant problems will never be a reality for SA?

Most people complaining about cigarettes, alcohol and running.
Without the early and strict lockdown measures in SA, you all would be queuing towards death at hospitals.

You should be grateful for our brilliant President Cyril Ramaphosa
.. who has kept you and your families alive!
Okay Comrade, Go Communist somewhere else

Jackbean1

0 isn't there or I would have voted for zero.I think he has acted deliberately to collapse the economy. The ANC as a whole are incompetent. 26 years has shown that. Those who have rated him higher than 1 are obviously misinformed or are ANC supporters. That can be the only conclusion to this madness.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
He is not handling anything, the idiots and racists are runnin the show. The anc would never let a non zaulu who isn't corrupt call the shots.
That looks like an unintended vote of confidence for the Frog Boiler.

Last edited: