How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis so far?

How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s COVID-19 performance (10 = excellent; 1 = poor)?

Votes: 34 6.0%

Votes: 14 2.5%

Votes: 49 8.7%

Votes: 45 8.0%

Votes: 39 6.9%

Votes: 51 9.1%

Votes: 47 8.3%

Votes: 69 12.3%

Votes: 34 6.0%

Votes: 181 32.1%

• Total voters

Cockylocks

How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis so far?
5. His performance is not bad, if we compare him to all the other world leaders. They all take their instructions from the same source, don't they? I do enjoy the extra safety and security I feel in my home at night with this lockdown, and also think it helps that he banned booze, which also reduces crime - however banning tobacco is a bit weird in my opinion. It would be nice if he could address us a bit more though....

Fargle

He's speaking at 8.30pm tonight :rolleyes:

Yada Yada, blah, warra warra, wena mina wena, chomp, chew, flip flop, yada stage X, blah boolah ****...

Then, off for Johnny Blue and a sumptuous din din.

**** off.

Groen92

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
Quite poor...the ministers he put in charge are imbeciles...especially that Patel puss.

Yskasmetnstoof

Sorry, for me to be able to rate it he must actually handle it.
He hasn't.
How is his holiday?
Anybody know where he spends it?

Vapaie

No online (contactless) purchasing/deliveries, no cigarettes & no alcohol!
Dlamini-Zuma banned smoking in restaurants, bars, and pubs in 1996 and now banned it completely!
All the other problems are sorted out in SA and this is the only one left to make us No.1 in the world!

gottagoon

Executive Member
No online (contactless) purchasing/deliveries, no cigarettes & no alcohol!
Dlamini-Zuma banned smoking in restaurants, bars, and pubs in 1996 and now banned it completely!
All the other problems are sorted out in SA and this is the only one left to make us No.1 in the world!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

John Tempus

Executive Member
He's speaking at 8.30pm tonight :rolleyes:

Expecting Phase 4 Part 2 and then having him hand off the rest of speech to Zoomster the Muti "doctor".

Vorastra

Executive Member
I thought he started off well until he straight up said, at his Durban speech, that he and the ANC are using this crisis to speed up the exclusion of whites out of the economy. As a minority (hey look, I can use that), I feel like the government is working against me.