How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis so far?

How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s COVID-19 performance (10 = excellent; 1 = poor)?

Votes: 34 6.0%

Votes: 14 2.5%

Votes: 49 8.7%

Votes: 45 8.0%

Votes: 39 6.9%

Votes: 51 9.1%

Votes: 47 8.3%

Votes: 69 12.3%

Votes: 34 6.0%

Votes: 181 32.1%

• Total voters

FNfal

Executive Member
All who haven't voted 10 are ignorant and ungrateful.
Are you not following the crisis unfolding in countries with poor leadership (like US, Brazil, Italy, UK)

Maybe you think those distant problems will never be a reality for SA?

Most people complaining about cigarettes, alcohol and running.
Without the early and strict lockdown measures in SA, you all would be queuing towards death at hospitals.

You should be grateful for our brilliant President Cyril Ramaphosa
.. who has kept you and your families alive!
Do you know how to fly a kite .
Brainwashed .

MirageF1

Executive Member
I'd call it nothing short of delusional.

Alternative reality stuff... straight outta E.T - The Curse of the ANC

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
He started off strong but NDZ emasculated him far too easily. Referring to him now as The President is disingenuous.

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
1. All who haven't voted 10 are ignorant and ungrateful.
2. Are you not following the crisis unfolding in countries with poor leadership (like US, Brazil, Italy, UK)

3. Maybe you think those distant problems will never be a reality for SA?

4. Most people complaining about cigarettes, alcohol and running.
5. Without the early and strict lockdown measures in SA, you all would be queuing towards death at hospitals.

6 .You should be grateful for our brilliant President Cyril Ramaphosa
.. who has kept you and your families alive!

1. In your opinion ... sure. In my opinion I think you an idiot who is wasting good oxygen, but I blame your mom for that.

2. More so than you, seeing as I live in one of them.

3. I can only wish my distant problems on South Africa. Life would be so much better for all.

4. Yes they are.

5. Please relook at the statistics, they do not agree with your assessment. Many people are suffering despite the lockdown.

6. He is YOUR president not mine. I never voted for him, and that aside, he has had no hand in keeping me alive in the least, so he can take a flying leap off a cliff for all I care.

vetpiet

Initially I would've rated him at 8 or 9 but lately he's been really sub-par

Why do you not have a -99999 in your rating choice? That fool has the audacity to pray in public before making a ruling and passing a law. Does the same fool also pray to his God to help him win the Lottery?

Jola

Honorary Master
Would have given him a zero if that was possible.

Just handing over to grossly incompetent ministers and then disappearing ?

That is just not on !!!

How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis so far?
It is as good as or better than most European countries and better than the US. The approximate death to infection rate is 1.98, which is low. Most of the complaints I have read are simply whinges because members have had to do without their drinks and smokes. How do you smoke with a mask on? What is seriously bad, though, is that with >30 years of ANC misrule there is no chance of the hospitals coping. But Ramaphosa has not been president for 30 years. Just look at his two predecessors and think.

reactor_sa

Executive Member
Better than Trump, worse than Arden.

But seriously I think he's doing okay, I don't quite understand why people were praising him at the start of lockdown and now they want to throw him into a COVID19 pit.

rustypup

Expert Member
Most of the complaints I have read are simply whinges because members have had to do without their drinks and smokes
Insight like this should be on television.

Yet another "fark your starving masses in favour of my knee-jerk fears" disciple.

Awesome.

Budgy

Whoever is telling him what to do or say has not thought this through at all. The ANC has systematically broken many institutions (ESKOM, SAA, to name the first two that come to mind), and have now done a fine job on trashing our country's already struggling economy. The focus on healthy living is fine, but why the heck close the shops? This has lost millions of rands worth of taxes, and who are going to suffer going forward? The tax payers!!