How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s handling of the COVID-19 crisis so far?

How would you rate President Cyril Ramaphosa’s COVID-19 performance (10 = excellent; 1 = poor)?

Votes: 34 6.0%

Votes: 14 2.5%

Votes: 49 8.7%

Votes: 45 8.0%

Votes: 39 6.9%

Votes: 51 9.1%

Votes: 47 8.3%

Votes: 69 12.3%

Votes: 34 6.0%

Votes: 181 32.1%

• Total voters

Brian_G

Executive Member
No sense of what the DA tried to say to them, but I bet it's an earlier partial move to lvl 3 to try look sensible. Changing my vote immediately. The less said the better, now could become dangerous.

Meisiemeisie

The prisident of south afrika has done nothing level 3 mean nothing WE are still in LOCK DOWN and will stay like this IT IS REALLY REALLY REALLY STUPID ????????

Meisiemeisie

The President of South Africa has done nothing level 3 don't mean anything we are still in LOCK DOWN and will stay like this IT IS REALLY STUPID

ProvoZA

he's just a puppet with ndz the puppet master and ventriloquist. So, we are being ruled by a zuma AGAIN!!!

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
Dumb

Dumb and dumber

A whole heap of dumb .... bet they wish they could still brag about their dick tator like that

1589403470540.png

Jola

Honorary Master
Would have given him a zero if that was possible.

Just handing over to grossly incompetent ministers and then disappearing ?

That is just not on !!!

My revised rating is now lower than zero.

TecHFreakz

All who haven't voted 10 are ignorant and ungrateful.
Are you not following the crisis unfolding in countries with poor leadership (like US, Brazil, Italy, UK)

Maybe you think those distant problems will never be a reality for SA?

Most people complaining about cigarettes, alcohol and running.
Without the early and strict lockdown measures in SA, you all would be queuing towards death at hospitals.

You should be grateful for our brilliant President Cyril Ramaphosa
.. who has kept you and your families alive!

I fully agree but too many of us are ignorant and feel that government are against us and not giving enough freedom etc etc and some not adhering to rules which could have set us up for level 2-1 already while subjecting ourselves to fake news, conspiracy theories whilst justifying an ends to a means with no scientific proof. Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of politics but what other parties are doing by playing the blame game delivered by yours truly ' the hate speech' politicians in order to gain votes are what really makes me sick. I'm in the e-commerce industries so I disagreed with the decision to limiting e-commerce with that being said the president has now apologise for this - ' remember it takes a grown man to admit that he is wrong something that cannot be said or done by yours truly Trump! Lol

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
I fully agree but too many of us are ignorant and feel that government are against us and not giving enough freedom etc etc and some not adhering to rules which could have set us up for level 2-1 already while subjecting ourselves to fake news, conspiracy theories whilst justifying an ends to a means with no scientific proof. Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of politics but what other parties are doing by playing the blame game delivered by yours truly ' the hate speech' politicians in order to gain votes are what really makes me sick. I'm in the e-commerce industries so I disagreed with the decision to limiting e-commerce with that being said the president has now apologise for this - ' remember it takes a grown man to admit that he is wrong something that cannot be said or done by yours truly Trump! Lol

Sir,
While I appreciate your opinion on CR, please equally appreciate mine - CR is a t what.

Dont worry about Trump, he is 13000 Kms away.

As for the politics in this - the ANC are the majority, they deserve the blame.

Have a nice day on level 4.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad

Admitting that you are wrong and doing something about it are two very different things. So far all your hero has done is praat k@k

Vanessa13

While I think the lockdown itself is a good thing, the restrictions that remove our freedom of choice (think e-commerce, exercise, alcohol and cigarettes) are totally ridiculous. In fact, suddenly not having alcohol and/or nicotine (if you are a heavy user) can literally kill you (in the case of an alcoholic) and weakens your immune system considerably - so basically our government is weakening our immune systems by deliberate choice during a pandemic! It is starting to feel as if they are deliberately trying to murder alcoholics and smokers. Now with wanting so-called hot spots to remain on hard lockdown while the rest of the country moves to level 3 - well, that's also bull if you ask me. Take the Western Cape for example; we are doing far more tests per day, so obviously we will be picking up more cases. Being efficient does not make one a hot spot. If the government used common sense more often, lockdown would be much more bearable and I could easily stay under lockdown indefinitely - but take away my RIGHTS (to smoke, drink, exercise and buy whatever I want whenever I want) and it becomes unbearable. Never mind that smokes and booze account for a huge percentage of taxes, which our country sorely needs.

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member

You don't need to go into conspiracy theories or fake news to realize that the lockdown they are implementing is ridiculous even you see this with your post contradicting itself in bold. So "many of us are ignorant" includes your self I'm guessing.

A man that apologizes and changes nothing is as bad as Trump.